Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2013, 02:44 AM

26 posts, read 30,696 times

Advertisements

I know that this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but I do note have the last name of the person in question. We said we wouldnt exchange the last names until we met in person. Her and I talked off and on for a period of years via phone and webcam. I made mistakes, she disappeared and changed her number. It's been a few years now but I still think of her often. We had a real connection, and I feel that if I could find her somehow whether it be facebook or other social media and get in touch with her I could fix this and explain myself, and why I disappeared for a time. I did have her previous phone number, but I do not trust internet reverse lookups as I work at a bank and hear all the time that they are scams from customers who get continuous auto debits from their accounts. Unless you folks might know a reliable service one could use!

Anyways, lets get to the meat of the issue here and provide you with what I do know. Her name is Christy which can be short for Christina. She has gone by the username "lovable_christy" which did bring up two accounts. A youtube account that hasnt been used in years which I did message, and another random social networking site which hasn't been active for years either apparantly. (formspring.me)

Other facts that I know: She went to school for psychology. Which university I am unsure. She is wearing a shirt that says "Sam Houston State University" on it in one of the pictures that I have of her. The previous phone number was 832-758-8288. This belongs to someone else now. I have tried reverse image searching on google and another site that I forget. I'm not sure what else I can do. I think she is near the Houston TX or Huntsville TX area. She is in her mid twenties. Probably 25-27.

I have uploaded some pictures of the person to see if that makes any difference. Please help me! I want to make this right. I've made many mistakes in my life and want to fix things for once.

EDIT: Honestly I feel if we could figure out a way to find the last name of the owner of that telephone number that I listed we could figure this whole thing out.
Attached Thumbnails
Please help me find someone that I loved-imagejpeg_2_18.jpg   Please help me find someone that I loved-imagejpeg_2_40.jpg   Please help me find someone that I loved-imagejpeg_2_13.jpg   Please help me find someone that I loved-imagejpeg_2_49.jpg   Please help me find someone that I loved-imagejpeg_2_53.jpg  

Please help me find someone that I loved-imagejpeg_2_39.jpg  

Last edited by PaulB007; 09-04-2013 at 02:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 10:32 AM

2,457 posts, read 7,378,672 times
Paul, since "it's been a few years now" she probably has moved on. As young as she appears to be in the photos, she has probably become an adult and has a life of her own without the web-cam and internet. I'm not trying to be harsh, but it appears to me you should write that off as another chapter in your life and you too move on.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:52 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,811,151 times
Also possible that this was a "catfishing scheme" and she was a he who was 40. No way to know if the photos were stolen.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:29 AM

26 posts, read 30,696 times
Please folks don't write me off on this just yet. If I were to be able to get in touch with her I can assure you she wouldn't be disappointed. She is real as we have talked on the phone for at least a hundred hours and I have seen her and spoken to her via video chat in real time. It isn't a catfish scheme as I have physically seen her in real time video.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:33 PM

1,039 posts, read 2,653,828 times
I don't think anyone doubts that she's real. I think that, in a nutshell, just because you have been thinking about her day in and day out for days (weeks? months?) doesn't mean that she has. Like noted above, she was still young when you chatted and now has probably graduated college and moved on into her adult life.

Edited to add...I'm not trying to discourage you from your search (since searching for people is the topic of this forum), I was just trying to clarify what I thought people were getting at. Best of luck to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search