U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 08:53 AM

3 posts, read 3,236 times

Advertisements

I am searching for a friend of mine. His name is Marlon, I only know his first name . He is fair complexion. I know he lived in an apartment building in the 100's Street in dade county . I believed he worked for the dade county school board at the time. I believe he was a teacher. I really want to get in touch with him. If anyone may have an idea of who he is please let me know. I will appreciate every little details that I can get. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 12:00 PM

8,225 posts, read 14,934,660 times
What have you done to look for them?

Old 09-25-2013, 12:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,257 times
I'm looking for an old freind of mine his name is Don Bailey and last I knew he was living in brien, Ohio. He use to be a truck driver and he would be in his early 50's. He's devorced and I last saw him in toledo, ohio.

Old 09-25-2013, 01:53 PM

2,457 posts, read 6,321,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal davis View Post
I'm looking for an old freind of mine his name is Don Bailey and last I knew he was living in brien, Ohio. He use to be a truck driver and he would be in his early 50's. He's devorced and I last saw him in toledo, ohio.
Crystal, you need to start a new Thread for your search and not bootleg off someone else.

Old 09-25-2013, 02:46 PM

3 posts, read 3,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
What have you done to look for them?
I tried everything. I don't have a last name for him, that makes it harder to find information. I wish there was something I could do to find him.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:11 PM

8,225 posts, read 14,934,660 times
Sandra had only a first name and a possibility of living in Dade County and working for the BoE. We don't know her reason for searching for this man she knew as Marlon and now you have posted everything about him. It's possible he was just playing online and her contacting this married man will cause him grief. That is the reason I asked her what she had done to find him. "Everything" is quite an amorphous answer and who knows what her intention is with the information that has now been provided.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:04 PM

5,174 posts, read 8,696,248 times
Smile Looks like it was...

OP said Marlon with an 'L"

Roberta found a Marion (with an I)

Old 09-27-2013, 06:45 AM

270 posts, read 314,462 times
OK, NY Annie. You are right! That information is off the internet, anyone can get it, but guess I should have DM'd her instead. Will do that in the future, but that makes a lot of people that are trying to help repeat searches. I guess its a good thing I found the wrong person. Don't know how to delete it.

We never really know what ANYONE's intentions are in their searches. I mean, what they tell us could be a bunch of bull, so how do YOU decide who to help and who to ignore? I'm asking in all sincerity.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:05 AM

5,128 posts, read 10,260,702 times
Roberta, you are right, we never do know the REAL intentions. People can say whatever they want here and we have no way of verifying what they are saying. As long as the information is available for free on the internet, it is fine to post it here. We do not allow the posting of SS numbers or accusations without proof. I did delete the post in question... since you said you do not know how delete it.

forum rules, please read them

Old 09-27-2013, 10:04 AM

270 posts, read 314,462 times
katzenfreund...thank you very much! :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search