U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2006, 03:53 PM

5 posts, read 27,538 times

Advertisements

Hi, I am looking for a high school classmate and her name at the time was Mary Belknap. Mary and I attended Escalante, High School in Tierra Amarilla, New Mexico and graduated in 1982. Mary was from a small community about 20 miles South of Tierra Amarilla, called Canjilon, New Mexico. I was just wondering if anyone out there happens to know her? I am just curious to see whatever happened to her. If anyone has any information, please let me know. I think she joined the Military right after high school, but I am not sure what branch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2006, 09:25 PM

Location: Georgia.I rather be in GODS country Tennessee.Everybody knows Gods a VOLS fan.
597 posts, read 1,934,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laliz07 View Post
Hi, I am looking for a high school classmate and her name at the time was Mary Belknap. Mary and I attended Escalante, High School in Tierra Amarilla, New Mexico and graduated in 1982. Mary was from a small community about 20 miles South of Tierra Amarilla, called Canjilon, New Mexico. I was just wondering if anyone out there happens to know her? I am just curious to see whatever happened to her. If anyone has any information, please let me know. I think she joined the Military right after high school, but I am not sure what branch.
Have you ever tried out classmates.com? It's free to join but in order to be able to chat with people you have to become a member.Still it's free to look up your old school and see if she is listed.

Old 11-05-2006, 09:47 PM

Location: Georgia.I rather be in GODS country Tennessee.Everybody knows Gods a VOLS fan.
597 posts, read 1,934,512 times
I did a look for you and did not see her name in there,but I saw these names from the class of 82.Katherine Albert - Antoinette Archuleta - Eloy Atencio - Robert Branchal - Elizabeth Espinoza - Martin Gallegos - Maria Elena Garcia -
Nena Garcia - Susan Garcia - Francie Jaramillo .Maybe some of these people can help you find her.Hope this helps.

Old 11-06-2006, 10:58 AM

5 posts, read 27,538 times
Smile Looking for a High School Classmate

Thank You Cabin Fever, but I do have Classmates.com and that is how I found another classmate of mine, who I had not seen or heard from since we graduated from High School. Also, I found out from another classmate that the last known location of Mary Belknap was in Witchita Falls, Texas, so I have a posting there also. Thank You so much for responding to my post.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:15 AM

1 posts, read 8,051 times
Did you ever find Mary Belknap? I am her cousin and I know how to contact her. Just let me know.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:26 PM

1 posts, read 3,550 times
hi! i'm looking for a high school classmate and her name is Felanda Osne .she's goes to south fort myers high school.she from Haiti.i miss her if i find her number cell phone ,maybe i can call her,we friends when we was in middle school.after she move i never see her anymore,and i can't find her in facebook nothing.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:23 PM

1 posts, read 3,153 times
Thumbs up dats my bestfriend.!

hey my name is Duterna, me and Felanda Osne went to Saint Francios D'assisse together in Lagonave, she was and still is my bestfriend...ummm when she came to the US, we lost contact, i found her house number last year, i called her house and her mom told me not to ever call again lol so i didnt, lost the # too. Her parents are REALLY strict so thats y she's not on facebook or even Yahoo.!!! ummmmmmmm i miss her though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search