Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 02:48 PM

9 posts, read 18,113 times

Advertisements

My name is Tanya fritz. I have an older sister that I have been searching for and wondering about since I was 13 when I found out about her. I don't have much information on her. All that I have is her first name. Her name was Kathy either with a (K) or (C). I don't know her mothers name. He birth fathers name was Alphonse F. Quinn Jr. I do not know if she ever seen him or not. She would have been born somewhere between 1961-1963. They lived in Lake Orion, Michigan when she was born. From what dad told me, he only seen her one time. Over the years I had asked my father many different things about her and was told many different stories about her. I am not sure which is true. Once he said that she was born in lake orion michigan and when to school there. Another time he said that they moved to Cadillac, Michigan which is where she graduated from high school. Just before he died in October 1999 he said that he had heard that she was married and lived in Roscommon Michigan and had a couple of kids. I believe in some way he did have contact with her. He knew to many details about her not to have seen her. I really want to find her. She may not even know that she has 2 brother and 2 sisters out here. I think her name is Kathy Quinn she would be between 46-48 years old now and should really know who her father was and her brothers and sister are so if anyone know a person named Kathy quinn ( maiden Name )from michigan that is between the age of 47-50 years old that does not know who her father is please contact me at ttiny2@aol.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 06:11 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,341,114 times
It does sound like he kept in touch. Is there someone else you could talk to - your mother, grandparent, aunt/uncle - who may have information? Do you have access to your father's papers/documents? He may have saved things. If the child was given his surname, there's a better chance of finding her on the web. If not, your best bet is to talk to family members.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:13 PM

38 posts, read 58,039 times
hmmmmm... maybe her?

Katherine Sadd Quinn

Aliases:
Kathryn S Quinn
Kathy Sad Quinn
Kathreen G Sadd

440-338-4676
104 Waverly Ln
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

address history is...
Chagrin Falls, OH
Plymouth, MI
Ann Arbor, MI
Auburn University, AL

or maybe this one...
Katherine P Quinn

Aliases:
Kathy Quinn

315-476-1418
1623 Spring St
Syracuse, NY 13208

address history...
Syracuse, NY
Roseville, MI

Old 12-30-2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
It does sound like he kept in touch. Is there someone else you could talk to - your mother, grandparent, aunt/uncle - who may have information? Do you have access to your father's papers/documents? He may have saved things. If the child was given his surname, there's a better chance of finding her on the web. If not, your best bet is to talk to family members.
Dad Passed away 13 years ago and as for the family there is only my mother and I asked her and she could not remember her mothers name. She said as far as she knew Dad only seen her 1 time but I do not believe that. Something tells me that there was a relationship with them weather or not she knew him as her father remains to be seen if I ever find her

Tanya

Old 03-02-2013, 09:31 PM

Default Long Lost Sister

Well, I am still at it trying to locate my long lost sister. If she did ever know our dad, I don't know if she knows that he passed away almost 14 years ago.

He is all the information I have. I know that her first name is Kathy could be with a (C) or a (K) I am really not sure. I have heard that she did carry his name Quinn but I not sure of that.

Before he died he told me that she lived in Roscommon Michigan and was married with a couple of kids. I do not know her married name.

The town of Roscommon Michigan is kid of funny because it is this really tiny town and my Grand Father lived there for years until he got to sick to live on his own.

My fathers name was Alphonse Fredrick Quinn Jr. DOB 6/8/1941 DOD 10/6/1999

If anyone has any information please email me at ttiny2@aol.com.

Thank you,

Tanya (Quinn) Fritz

Old 03-03-2013, 02:45 PM

1,097 posts, read 2,042,652 times
Who is Beulah Aldrich who married A F Quinn Jr in 1965 in Genessee County Is this someone you know about?

QUINN,SCHMIDT,ALPHIONSE FREDRICK [JR] QUINN,FRANCINE JOYCE SCHMIDT,GENESEE,--,,02 JUN 1979,--,FILE# 197967939,--

QUINN,ALDRICH,ALPHONSE FREDRICK [JR] QUINN,BEULAH ANN ALDRICH,GENESEE,--,,19 JUN 1965,--,FILE# 196504208,--

Old 07-05-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj185 View Post
Who is Beulah Aldrich who married A F Quinn Jr in 1965 in Genessee County Is this someone you know about?

QUINN,SCHMIDT,ALPHIONSE FREDRICK [JR] QUINN,FRANCINE JOYCE SCHMIDT,GENESEE,--,,02 JUN 1979,--,FILE# 197967939,--

QUINN,ALDRICH,ALPHONSE FREDRICK [JR] QUINN,BEULAH ANN ALDRICH,GENESEE,--,,19 JUN 1965,--,FILE# 196504208,--

Beulah Aldrich is my mother, I have already talked to her she does not know her mothers name. She said as far as she knew Dad only seen her (cathy) one time.

Francine Joyce Schmidt was my dad's 3 wife, she did not know anything about her. She also passed away a few years before dad did.

And the search continues!

Old 07-05-2013, 09:47 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,851,991 times
Check the high schools in the area(s) you think your sister may have lived - they may have yearbooks which would be helpful, or if there are class reunions, the schools may know who organizes the reunions. Once that's determined, you could get in touch with the reunion leaders and see if they might help you.

Also, newspaper archives in these areas may contain references to your sister.

Old 07-06-2013, 01:44 AM

9 posts, read 39,359 times
I'll check more on your request.

If you want more info about your dad, here's some information you may not of known about.

On 2/4/1978 he was married to one Patricia Gamblin (Maiden) in Oakland County, MI

On 6/10/1985 he was married to one Mary Quinn in Oakland County, MI

Old 07-06-2013, 04:21 AM

260 posts, read 907,588 times
If you can look for a birth certificate there is a good chance she was born in Mt Clemens
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search