U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2013, 07:18 AM

4,835 posts, read 4,819,708 times

Advertisements

I am a long time poster on this board. I know that in order to be able to find someone I'd have to give out some information. Her DOB, maybe her name and things of the sort. Except that I don't have any of that.

My "mother" hid her pregnancy and secretly gave birth to my younger sister sometime in the early 90s. Probably 1992. (though I am not sure). I found this out 3 years ago. She refuses to give out any information. My aunt only found this out because she came across some mail from the hospital addresses to "Baby Girl Ferreira" or maybe it was "Baby Girl Ferrara" (which was my mother's last name at the time). This was right after my sister was born. That is all I know. I know this post is like a shot in the dark but I had to write it because I don't know what else to do.

My mother's maiden name is Lynn Ann Comeau. She has been married several times. At the time my younger sister was born, her name was Lynn Ann Ferreira. (Maybe Ferrara) She was married to a man named Mauricio and lived in Marlborough/Hudson, MA. I am unsure of my "mother's" DOB. I think it is 09/07/1961 or 09/08/1961.

As far as I know my sister was born in Framingham Mass. Probably at the Metro West Medical Center. I do not believe she was Mauricio's daughter seeing that my "mother" had a history of sleeping around. My older sister doesn't know who her father is either. I lucked out because my parents were married when I was born and I look a lot like my father. But who knows, maybe he isn't my dad either. I don't even want to think about it.

Anyway, this is all the information I have and it will probably take my nowhere. But if she ever comes across this, I want her to know I am looking for her and I will never stop looking!

Love,

Your sister.

PS: I am pretty sure my "mother's" last name at the time was FERREIRA but I haven't been able to find out for sure. When I look her up, it comes up as Ferrara. I wonder if she intentionally misspells it.

Last edited by KickAssArmyChick; 09-29-2013 at 07:34 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2013, 10:45 AM

45,269 posts, read 88,507,295 times
Just wanted to say, I hope you find your sister Amy!

There are people on this board who seem to have good intel on doing this kind of research, so I hope one of them will reach out to you soon.

I'm sorry for what your Mom has put your through, you deserved better.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:29 AM

5 posts, read 8,461 times
Default some results

mother:
1. Lynn A. Ferreira age:55/54
Aliases: Lynn A Clermont
relatives:Kerri Chrichem, Rachid Chrichem, Cintia Ferreira, Daniel Ferreira, Deonice Ferreira
Jay D Clermont, Monique Ferreira
locatiobns: Felton, DE, New Bedford, MA, Charlestown, MA, Everett, MA, Tiverton, RI, Sacramento, CA,

search for "Lynn Ann Comeau":
gives me a 22 year old from MA called Caroline A. Comeau
https://pipl.com/search/?q=Lynn+Ann+...&l=&sloc=&in=5
or
Instant Checkmate - The internet's #1 source for Background Checks
the one who lives in Shrewsbury/Boston, MA has a relative Linda A. Comeau, could the be a short for Lynn?

serach for Jay D Clermont (44 years) or maybe Jason D Clermont (39 years) ?:
relativesennis Clermont,James Clermont,Jill Clermont,S Clermont,Sharyn Clermont(seems to be parents+siblings). not sure why he is mentioned in relation to your mother

as for Mauricio:
there seems to be a 41 years and a 46 years.
the 46 years old lives in (Somerville, other places), MA, and called Mauricio Filho

search for you Amy also gives:
Amy L Knock
Amy Hutchins
Amy F Conklin
could you give me more info, like where you were born, also lived in MA, how old are you?

Old 09-30-2013, 11:44 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,786,216 times
Have you ever spoken with Mauricio? Is it possible that his name is on the birth certificate?

Found a Mauricio Martinho Ferreira (age 66) who has lived in Marlborough and Hudson MA.

The listing of his possible relatives/associates includes a Lynn A Comeau-Ferreira with the DOB of 9/8/61. She also has used the last name of DaPonte (Mario B) and possibly Ponte.

Her Comeau relatives include Sharon L Comeau, Donna M Comeau, Amanda C Comeau, Janel Comeau, David Edmond Comeau and Jacqueline Marie Comeau.

Not sure if this contact info is current, but maybe one of the other searchers can find additional info. ..

Mauricio Ferreira
319 E Main St, Marlborough MA 01752
508-786-2844

Old 09-30-2013, 09:08 PM

8,225 posts, read 14,921,460 times
OP, I do not recall from your other posts if you are back in MA, but if you are it's a simple thing to look at the birth records for the dates around your sister's birth using your mother's name. You already have a lot of the info listed above so go to Marlborough MA town hall and go to the Records office - usually the birth/death records are kept with the land records. Ask the clerk to help - to show you the registry for the time around which you think your sister was born and search on both of your mother's last names.

Also, find out the local newspaper and go to the local library to look up birth announcements. You can also check in the library for the high school graduation names of the area's schools for 18 years later. Then you can go to reunion.com (or whatever it is called now) and post to have your sister get in touch with you.

I wish you the best of luck.

Old 10-02-2013, 07:55 PM

Hi, thanks for the info. My mother's first name is Lynn. I know her but don't keep in touch. She made the decision she doesn't want to be a part of my life nor her granddaughter's. I see my aunts, uncle and grandmother from time to time though. I Know their names (lol) and where they live.

However, I don't know if my mother was even listed on my sister's birth certificate. From what I understand she had her and left her in the hospital... And never looked back. So I don't know if she was listed anywhere on the birth certificate.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:10 PM

1,765 posts, read 3,857,619 times
KickAssAmychick,
You don't know. That's the point.
Check. Use the last name on that letter from the hospital that your
grandmother found.
If you want to find her, you have to do some good old fashioned detective
work.
Take the information you were given here, and run with it.
You are going to be surprised how much you can find out when you are determined
to search.

Old 12-22-2016, 11:45 PM

I wanted to update this thread today since the impossible has happened. And it happened TODAY.

Turns out I was wrong about having a sister...but I did gain a brother, thanks to this amazing website. Another thread I had posted looking for information on my biological grandfather led me to his daughter Brenda. She was adopted at birth but went in search of her biological parents several years ago. We connected on that thread. For some miracle that I can't explain, my brother found Brenda through a DNA match online and that led him to me.

I couldn't be more thankful. I have no words to describe how I am feeling right now.

Thank you City-Data!

PS: Maybe I do have a sister in addition to a brother. Who knows? Looks like anything is possible at this point.

Old 12-23-2016, 07:44 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,840,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
.............that I can't explain, my brother found Brenda through a DNA match online and that led him to me.
Looks like anything is possible at this point.
You have explained it. It's spelled P O S S I B L E

Everyone can use some new relatives and now you have at least one. Nice story with a happy ending.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:14 AM

4,884 posts, read 6,330,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I wanted to update this thread today since the impossible has happened. And it happened TODAY.

Turns out I was wrong about having a sister...but I did gain a brother, thanks to this amazing website. Another thread I had posted looking for information on my biological grandfather led me to his daughter Brenda. She was adopted at birth but went in search of her biological parents several years ago. We connected on that thread. For some miracle that I can't explain, my brother found Brenda through a DNA match online and that led him to me.

I couldn't be more thankful. I have no words to describe how I am feeling right now.

Thank you City-Data!

PS: Maybe I do have a sister in addition to a brother. Who knows? Looks like anything is possible at this point.
Fantastic news, and thanks for the update! We love hearing success stories, and it's the reason we do what we do on here to help others.

I've found 4 families this month for people. I am hoping to make it 5 before the end of the year.

Happy Holidays, and enjoy the new extended family!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search