U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 01:43 PM

9 posts, read 10,792 times

Advertisements

Hi im 34 years old had a rough childhood parents are alcoholics but they kept me alive so im thankful. Well I heard them fighting often but when I was 12 I heard my sweet mother tell me father "shes not even your daughter" ive heard that many times before but always chalked it up to drunk talk but this time she mentioned a name "james roebucker" or joe or jim and spelling is off im sure. My mother cheated on my dad so many times im sure my father isnt my biological father. It doesnt help I look NOTHING like him and my brother looks like a mix of both ..mostly my father. Then theres me and ya I just look totally different.

I was born in klamath falls OR born in 1979
my father I grew up with is on my birth cert.
James roebucker or jim or joe is the name I have of possible biologicalfather.

Ive searched google but nothing comes up
im lost as how to do this

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE comments

Most my life ive been defending that yes im half white and yes I know I dont look like my dad but hes my dad. I have 4 kids and my parents are still alcoholics ...ive cut myself completely out of their abusive lives so I cant ask them now but before they refuse to answer and say its nothing to talk about. I would love to know my nationality for me and my kids. Id love to see why I look the way I do...

thank you
any help would be great
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2013, 02:15 PM

Info I have on him

james joe or jim roebucker (sp) his name isnt on my birth certificate because she lied to her husband my Father who raised me

I was born and raised in klamath falls OR

My mothers name was Rosa mae Ledesma her date of birth 4/20/1957 im assuming they went to school together and or were all friends.

Last edited by melisalu; 10-18-2013 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: add more info

Old 10-22-2013, 01:58 PM

Might be spelled
Robocker

also remember my parents went to Mazama school in klamath falls oregon where I was born.

Last edited by melisalu; 10-22-2013 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: wandering thoughts

Old 10-22-2013, 03:22 PM

1,879 posts, read 1,862,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melisalu View Post
Might be spelled
Robocker

also remember my parents went to Mazama school in klamath falls oregon where I was born.
Could it be "Roebuck"?

Old 10-22-2013, 04:23 PM

Yes could be ..I have only heard the name maybe 3 times in my life. He would be around the age of my parents 1957 is year my mom was born.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:33 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,847,044 times
Quote:
my parents went to Mazama school in klamath falls oregon where I was born.
Is your Mother still living?

Old 10-22-2013, 04:36 PM

Yes she is living although we dont have a good relationship at all.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:38 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,847,044 times
Quote:
Yes she is living although we dont have a good relationship at all.
I found a website that might be helpful. Ask her if she will help you since it's been 34 years.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:46 PM

I have tried talking to her while shes drunk and sober and she thinks its not my business and no reason for me to know any information. She had a son before me that passed on and later came out she lied about his paternity as well. Yet she still denies.
She is and has always been so secretive about her life and family members
I never seen a picture or met her parents and when I ask about them she would never tell me anything.

Shes seriously no help.
Missylu.mouse@gmail.com
please send anything you can

Old 10-22-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
I found a website that might be helpful. Ask her if she will help you since it's been 34 years.
sorry new to this site I should have replied like this I think

I have tried talking to her while shes drunk and sober and she thinks its not my business and no reason for me to know any information. She had a son before me that passed on and later came out she lied about his paternity as well. Yet she still denies.
She is and has always been so secretive about her life and family members
I never seen a picture or met her parents and when I ask about them she would never tell me anything.

Shes seriously no help.
Missylu.mouse@gmail.com
please send anything you can
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search