U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2013, 02:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,587 times

Advertisements

Ive never met ( or at least don't remember) my biological father but I do know a little info on him. Hard part is he has a common last name. I have been told he had many other children ( approx. 10 was the number thrown out) and I've always been more curious to find them than him. His full name is Richard Edward Davis, his parents at one point resided in Concord NH. At the time my mother was with him he was around Laconia NH and they moved somewhere in Vermont(1986). He was a bit older than my mom so I guess him to be in his mid 60's by now. From what I do know about him, I just expect he's not alive or in jail somewhere. I've done the usual Internet people searches but where it's a common name and I don't know exact details there are a lot of possibilities. I guess I'm just looking for other people who may be looking for him too. I grew up an only child so the idea of having a bunch of siblings out there interests me the most.

I have a picture of him too but it's from 1986 so I have a slight idea of what he may look like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2013, 07:55 AM

270 posts, read 314,510 times
jetmore

There is a Richard E. Davis still living in Concord. He has also lived in Laconia, Manchester, and in Deracut, MA.

Names associated with him are Iris, Jeff, Jennifer. He is in his mid 60's. I will message you more information.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:59 AM

He graduated from Concord HS in 1965. Sound right?

Old 11-03-2013, 11:13 PM

2 posts, read 1,587 times
Thanks everyone, I've gotten a lot of info to take direction and so quickly! I'll update if I get anything out of this.

Old 11-04-2013, 07:33 AM

10,835 posts, read 14,856,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta Jennings View Post
jetmore

There is a Richard E. Davis still living in Concord. He has also lived in Laconia, Manchester, and in Deracut, MA.

Names associated with him are Iris, Jeff, Jennifer. He is in his mid 60's. I will message you more information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetmore View Post
Thanks everyone, I've gotten a lot of info to take direction and so quickly! I'll update if I get anything out of this.
Roberta may have found your Father and you can pursue that name and location.
They lived here:
50 Broadway, Concord NH - Trulia

But, it sold in July of this year. I'll send you the name of the new owner of the above address and maybe they can help you in some way.

Last edited by howard555; 11-04-2013 at 08:32 AM..

Old 11-04-2013, 10:35 AM

The Jennifer that is associated with him is Jennifer L. Davis, AKA Jennifer Bonenfant-Sanborn. Also seen as Jeannine L. Davis. She is 43.
Mark E. Bonenfant is 48.

One address is 257B Cross Road, Pembroke, NH.
Could be his daughter. Will DM you a phone number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search