U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2013, 05:03 PM

4 posts, read 10,620 times

Advertisements

Hello all,
I am looking for my father Randy Williams. He is 49 years old or thereabouts and as far as I know, he abandoned myself and my mum at birth. I have never felt the need to look for him but recently I have discovered I am suffering a life threatening medical condition and he may be my only hope.

What do I know about him?
Not much. Internet searches tell me he is a convicted sex offender and has worked as a real estate broker. He may also have been married to a woman called Daisha Lorraine Williams (although I am not sure of this). My enquiries have pointed to him living in Utah but I do not have the funds to carry out a paid search.

I am not looking for him to bond with him, I need his help to save my life. Any information as to how I could find him urgently would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Williams
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2013, 10:56 AM

No help. This site came highly recommended....PLEASE!

Old 11-16-2013, 04:21 PM

7,778 posts, read 10,151,869 times
How could he save your life?

Old 11-16-2013, 05:23 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,949,340 times
46 Matches Found Just in Utah alone. Do you know his middle name?

Old 11-16-2013, 05:54 PM

41 posts, read 38,899 times
There are many guys named Randy Williams. What evidence do you have that the sex offender Randy Williams who was married to Daisha Lorraine Inman, mother of the heirs to the Doris Duke fortune, is the Randy you're looking for? I'm hoping your dad is a different guy, because that one doesn't sound like he'd give up a kidney or marrow unless you paid him.

Could you provide some facts to go on? Where were you born and what year? Were your parents married, and if so, what is your mother's name? Does your mother have any information such as names of Randy's parents or siblings? Randy's middle name/initial?

Old 11-17-2013, 01:09 AM

Thanks all for the help.
No my parents were never married. My mother is deceased now her name was Judith Benson.
They met in Wyoming and my understanding is that the relationship was short lived.

The information I have on Randy are his date of birth which is 1964/02/07 and his full names which are Randy Allen Williams.
My aunt said she spotted him in the Thayne area of Wyoming 6 years ago, but we do not know if he lives there or was just visiting.

Do I think he will donate his marrow to me? Maybe not....but my hope is that even he is reticent then he would have kids who may have a kinder heart.

I would not assume that all his children are like him because I am his son and yet, I've never been in trouble with the law and I have tried to educate myself. My borther/s or sister/s may be similar...at least I hope so.

Once again, thank you.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewdd45789 View Post
There are many guys named Randy Williams. What evidence do you have that the sex offender Randy Williams who was married to Daisha Lorraine Inman, mother of the heirs to the Doris Duke fortune, is the Randy you're looking for? I'm hoping your dad is a different guy, because that one doesn't sound like he'd give up a kidney or marrow unless you paid him.

Could you provide some facts to go on? Where were you born and what year? Were your parents married, and if so, what is your mother's name? Does your mother have any information such as names of Randy's parents or siblings? Randy's middle name/initial?
Answers to the questions you posed in the post below.

Thanks

Old 11-18-2013, 01:04 AM

41 posts, read 38,899 times
If you google Daisha Inman you'll find her facebook page with her email listed. She's probably your best bet at finding him.

His Wyoming address was
2907 County Road 125
Thayne, WY 83127.

I didn't find a Utah address, but maybe he's living with Daisha.

He is not licensed as a real estate broker in Wy or Utah.

I'm going to send you and MrBillM a private message with what I found on his exwife. Since there is so much written about him abusing his stepchildren, I don't think any names should be posted on the public forum.

Old 11-30-2013, 08:14 AM

9 posts, read 9,196 times
WILLIAMS RANDY ALLEN
1x1703 PO BOX
AFTON WY 83110-1703
Reported: 08/01/2010 - 11/25/2013
County: LINCOLN Moderator cut: no SS number!
Issued: 1979-1980 in GA
DOB: 02/07/1964 Age: 49
Landline: (307)885-0340

is this him?

Last edited by katzenfreund; 11-30-2013 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: please do NOT post any social security numbers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or