U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2013, 10:15 AM

1 posts, read 1,687 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I'm looking for a half-sister of mine who is a few years older than I am. My father doesn't want to tell me her name or anything. The only thing he had to do with his daughter was sign the birth certificate and that was it. Is there anyway I can find her? I'm a only child and I think it would be interesting to see what she looks like at least.... Or even meet her if possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2014, 03:47 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,427,346 times
Try posting his name in the title i.e. "looking for children of John Doe".

Old 02-02-2014, 07:26 AM

1 posts, read 1,406 times
Looking for any half sisters or half brothers, children of Winfred Mason Owens! I know you are out there somewhere and would love to connect! Not sure of how many more siblings I have left out there! Some of you may live in Florida, some in Georgia, or wherever! Please only reply if you are in fact a child of his! Blessings, Debi

Old 05-21-2014, 10:08 AM

10 posts, read 8,877 times
What City/State/Birth Year?

Old 06-07-2014, 06:19 PM

1 posts, read 1,289 times
Hello, I'm looking for possible half siblings. I recently found out that my father isn't my biological father. I'm an only child as well. So it would be amazing if I had other siblings in this world. I was born in 1987. The only thing i know about my real father is his name and that he was married to my mom for a very short time. He signed my birth certificate and that was it. He didn't want me. My mother divorced him after I was born and my adopted father raised me ever since. My biological father and my mother lived around San Diego at the time and he was in the military.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search