Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2013, 01:17 PM

1 posts, read 1,355 times

Advertisements

I am told that my father name was Jose or Manuel Ramos Munoz, Born September 28th 1944, lived in Northwest Indiana, managed a Club called Latin American Lounge at 517 W. 143rd Street in East Chicago, with Owner Chico. My father died of cancer a few years ago while I was still in Afghanistan, I only got to meet him once or twice when I was 4 or 5. It was like looking in a mirror, then we both had the same curly hair only his was silver. He had promised to come and see me again, but that never happened. My mom always told me that once I was old enough I could see him on my own if I wanted to. Well I did make that decision only I didn't get back in time to see him. He died in Feb of 2008 I think, I'm really not sure and the people I need to talk with, to find out about my dad and any family I may have I can not find them, I was told I have a sister her name might be Galaxy or something to that my father told me this way back then and I never forgot, but I guess as I got older I figured maybe he was just kidding about her name, so if anyone knows how I can get in touch with my family please help me. Thank you in advance. Just a solder trying to find out who I am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search