U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 12:32 AM

1 posts, read 1,307 times

Advertisements

Will i was just a teen and i had a baby when i was 15 and i put him up to get done with shcool and i seen him when he was just a baby and i been looking for him he has a sistre out here to that wants to meet him she asks about him all the time so if i can get same help to fine him so he can meet his sistre she would love to meet him so if u can help me find him i would be happy and his sister is 16 teen if u can help me i would be happy if we can find him ty

Last edited by Babby0624; 10-01-2013 at 12:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2013, 06:13 AM

270 posts, read 314,206 times
SgtRocket...we need a name or birthdate or something to get started.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:18 AM

1,130 posts, read 1,869,233 times
Roberta, the OP was from 2006. Others have tacked on to this thread.

Old 03-05-2015, 06:55 PM

2 posts, read 1,949 times
Hi Jeannie,

Your post is describing everything that I have been told about my adoption. How can I get in touch with you?? Anyone please help!

Christopher

Old 03-06-2015, 08:07 AM

3,633 posts, read 4,426,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningLinda View Post
One way of finding people is by using Zabasearch.com It is free.
From Morning Linda, a Texas Search Angel
Sorry, but from my experiences, none of those search sites are useful- and that includes both the free and paid sites. I probably tried every site that existed when I first started looking for my missing brother, and the few that netted any info at all only had info that was years out of date.

So after reading this post, I tried Zabasearch, no sign of my brother on there, but it does list my father who died 12 years ago.

Old 03-06-2015, 08:31 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,836,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia 914 View Post
Sorry, but from my experiences, none of those search sites are useful- and that includes both the free and paid sites.
Have you found your brother?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intelius is a site that was directly responsible for locating a step sibling.
It all depends on how you cross search the sites. There are two free sites and a third site that if used together has directly helped find several people when others could not find them.

Also some of the people who help on this forum have access to public and no public data bases (which the rest of us do not) and they do not need the free sites per say.

Old 03-07-2015, 09:32 AM

2 posts, read 1,949 times
Do any of the senior members have the ability to do searches for phone numbers. I am looking for my birth mother who I believe posted at the bottom of page one. Her name I believe is Jeannie Susan Barnette and I cannot get a hold of her at all. She has literally described everything about me and I know she is my birth mother. Please help if you can. Ive tried sending her three direct messages but no response yet so she may not use that anymore.

If you can help I greatly appreciate it.

Christopher

Old 03-08-2015, 10:39 AM

1,611 posts, read 1,946,335 times
This one is solved. Chris is now connected with his Birth Mother and a Uncle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisK1986 View Post
Do any of the senior members have the ability to do searches for phone numbers. I am looking for my birth mother who I believe posted at the bottom of page one. Her name I believe is Jeannie Susan Barnette and I cannot get a hold of her at all. She has literally described everything about me and I know she is my birth mother. Please help if you can. Ive tried sending her three direct messages but no response yet so she may not use that anymore.

If you can help I greatly appreciate it.

Christopher

Old 03-08-2015, 05:48 PM

10,833 posts, read 14,836,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
This one is solved. Chris is now connected with his Birth Mother and a Uncle.
Quick help for someone by MrBill........again.

Old 04-02-2015, 07:48 PM

1 posts, read 797 times
My husband's name is Jesus Richard Contreras. He's now 21 and was born in San Antonio, TX. He is looking for his father named "Manuel" we do not know his last name. He was taken care of by his mother until he was 9 yrs old and was placed in foster care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search