U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 07:54 PM

2 posts, read 12,037 times

Advertisements

I have been looking for my son for the last 10 years. The last time I saw him he was 11 years old. He will be 21 on Oct 27th. It is very likely he is a newlywed married this year as his marriage license was applied for this year in Des Moines Iowa. It has come to my attention that he was recently (april 2006) Promoted to Permanent Lieutenant in the Navy, and could possibly be living in Telford, Pa. with his wife. He will have attended college at Iowa State, as that is the last known partial address I have. If anyone knows my son, please reply to this thread.

Thank you in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2006, 09:02 PM

4 posts, read 18,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtRocket View Post
I have been looking for my son for the last 10 years. The last time I saw him he was 11 years old. He will be 21 on Oct 27th. It is very likely he is a newlywed married this year as his marriage license was applied for this year in Des Moines Iowa. It has come to my attention that he was recently (april 2006) Promoted to Permanent Lieutenant in the Navy, and could possibly be living in Telford, Pa. with his wife. He will have attended college at Iowa State, as that is the last known partial address I have. If anyone knows my son, please reply to this thread.

Thank you in advance
When anyone is looking for a child of theirs, one of the easiet ways may be to contact a Search Angel in that state. Search Angels work long hard hours for free to reunite families. It is our belief that all families need to unite. With love, respect, and honor of our families, we will all find peace and healing. This is something that our nation really needs at this time.

Old 12-23-2006, 04:34 PM

610 posts, read 2,236,325 times
Sarge, first thing I tell anybody is to enter their own full name - and every spelling and variation possible - into their browser. And use different search engines, i.e., Dogpile, Yahoo, etc. They might be looking for you - and will have entered whatever name they know into a site somewhere - and it may pop up. Also, post to a public site or several public sites because, though it may take years, they may start looking for you - and you may pop-up for them! Patience is, indeed, a virtue in your situation.

Old 12-23-2006, 05:27 PM

503 posts, read 1,276,659 times
I hope you have tried zabasearch

Old 06-28-2009, 12:17 AM

4 posts, read 18,827 times
One way of finding people is by using Zabasearch.com It is free.
From Morning Linda, a Texas Search Angel

Old 02-08-2011, 04:47 PM

1 posts, read 5,116 times
iam looking for my son ,he is 15 soon to be 16 i have been w/out contact for 12yrs i miss him and i'am sick and may not be here much longer how can i find him PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 07:13 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,074,727 times
tammy I'm sorry but since he's a minor we can't search for him. You could look on Facebook and Myspace and see if he's on there.

Bill

Old 02-11-2011, 08:56 AM

1 posts, read 5,203 times
Searching for my brothers son my brother who is now deceased for 11yrs...He was born either Stone davis robinson or stone brandt at cchospital chicago illinois,his mom name stephanie jean brandt at that time, we dont know what she did with this child, the family heard she was going to put him up for adopt. because he was a biracial child,blk,dad white mom last time anyone saw this child he was approx, 2 to 3 years old beautiful child the family long to see this child if anyone knows the person plz. contact me...deanaf@comcast.net Thanks Much

Old 02-14-2011, 12:45 AM

13 posts, read 18,086 times
Stephanie J HargreavesBirth Date:6 Jun 1960Address:2237 Dodge Ave Rear House, Evanston, IL, 60201-3012 (1995
I found a 1995 record for a Stephanie J Hargreaves. I noticed back in 2006 you posted a comment to this name thinking it may be Stephanie J Brandt. The birthdate is June 1960 and the address in 1995 is:

2237 Dodge Ave (Rear House) Evanston, IL 60201

Old 01-03-2012, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 3,849 times
Default Looking for My ~SON~

My name is Jeannie Susan Barnette and I am looking for my son who was adopted..He was born At Chippenham Hospital August 25th,1986..I named him Justin Alexander..his father is Eric Charles Branch..He was adopted out of the Elizabeth Ann Senton Center in downtown Richmond Va...My son would be 26 this year..and way to long for me..Please help me find him..or if anyone has any information it would be GREATLY appreciated..I would LOVE to get to know my son and for him to know his 2 younger sisters one will be 23 and the other will be 3..I will be 43 this year..and to this day I have a missing part of my heart and it will not be whole till I find him..Thank you for all your help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search