Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2010, 07:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,073 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone, my name is Ian, 19 yrs old, currently living in the Philippines.
I’ve stumble upon this forum when I was searching for a way to find my step father in google.
Since I don’t know where he is right now and can’t find a way to contact him, I decided to try my luck in this kind of forums.

I hope you can all help me with this.. Thanks in advance ^^

Few months after my mom's and my stepfather's wedding, my step father's daughter took him to go on a trip to US and promised to keep in touch but they didn't contact us again : Letty Dacanay <- i dunno her full name

My step father can easily forget things due to his old age. I heard from some relatives that he is currently in a Home Care in California :'(

All I want now is to have justice from the act which his daughter did.
Abducting my step father, and not giving any financial support in our livelyhood.
And What if he already passed away, what will happen to his wife? Will she be given the assets of his deceased husband?
I dunno where to get any legal support regarding this matter. Any useful comments will be much appreciated.

My Step Father based in their Marriage Contract
Name: Dionisio V. Dacanay
Birth: Feb. 24, 1922 (age85) <-now 88
Place of Birth: Bacnotan, La Union
Sex: Male
Citizenship: American
Residence: Casiaman, Bacnotan, La Union (Past,Philippines)
Civil Status: Widower
Place of Marriage: St. Christopher Parish Church
Date of Marriage: March 8, 2007

Via: whitepages.com

D Dacanay
7 Crescent Pl
Toronto, ON M4C 5L7
(416) 693-8605

D Dacanay
310 Dundas St E
Toronto, ON M5A 3Z8
(416) 964-5888

Last edited by Wazzap; 04-15-2010 at 07:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 06:57 PM

1 posts, read 575 times
Have you found your father? I just happen to be a resident in that barangay.
Your father is a distant relative of my family. And I'm sorry to say this but they both passed away few years ago..lolo denis died first then after a year or two, her daughter did...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search