U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2014, 02:59 AM

2 posts, read 1,935 times

Advertisements

I am anxious to find out about a relative I met over 50 years ago, who died suddenly aged 24years. Who had a sister Jo Ann and who maybe alive, either have children or his widow, who I believe remarried.

If anyone can help, I would very much appreciate this. I live in Northumberland, England.

This is the obituary:

9 December 1963. Robert Foggan dies Saturday in Cincinatti.

Robert George Foggan, 24 formerly of Seneca, a design engineer for the General Electric Company in Cincinnati, Ohio, died unexpectedly Saturday morning, according to word received here.

Mr Foggan will be remembered as an outstanding basketball player at Cranberry High School.

He was born August 9th 1939, in Titusville, the son of Howard H. and Thelma Funk Foggan.

He attended the Cranberry Schools and was graduated from Cranberry High School in June 1957. He attended Gannon College of Erie, the university of Akron, and was graduated from the Indiana Institute of Technology of Fort Wayne, Ind., with a bachelor of science degree in aeronautical engineering in June 1961.

Upon graduation, he joined the engineering staff of Beech aircraft corp. of Wichita, Kan.
In May of this year, he accepted a position as design engineer with the jet propulsion Division, General Electric Company, Cincinatti.

He was a member of the church Jesus Christ in Cincinatti.

He was a basketball star.

He and the former Rita Ellis of S****horpe, Lincolnshire, survives along with his sister Jo Ann, parents and grandmother, Mrs Clara Foggan Fitch, and an aunt. Mrs Thomas H Stewart both of Pleasantville, and an uncle, George S Funk of Titusville.

I would like to track down the relatives of Robert and Jo Ann Foggan, if anyone can help.

Thank you
Angela Henderson (England U.K.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 11:42 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,783,057 times
I believe that Jo Ann Foggan is now Jo Ann F. Seckel of Chagrin Falls, Ohio. She is 76 years old.

She was a co-incorporator of Foggan Trucking, Inc., registered in Ohio in 1981.

The last address I've found is:

15487 Hemlock Point Rd, Chagrin Falls OH 44022. This address also appears on the Ohio voter registration site.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:33 PM

2 posts, read 1,935 times
Thankyou so very much.

Old 03-28-2014, 01:34 PM

270 posts, read 313,187 times
ELIZNJ I think you are right. She graduated from Cranberry High School in 1955, so that would put her at the right age!

Old 12-01-2015, 06:02 AM

1 posts, read 463 times
Not sure if you ever contact Joann . This is my mom and the information provided to you is correct .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search