Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2007, 08:59 AM

218 posts, read 1,462,870 times

Advertisements

Strange I know, but .... Long story short.... looking for brother David Casey born 2/61. Family has looked for him on and off for 18 yrs. Have had "unofficial" police help (friends in law pulling strings) traced ss#
I will eventually be in to post a photo asking if anyone has seen.

I have finally gotten ahold of his son (thank you SOOOOO much Lake lilly), who believes he has had more children.

We have posted and looked and turned up anything since 97/98, and those were just useless addresses that got us nowhere.

How does someone just disappear, I have looked on different sites for unidentified victims, amnesiacs, etc. NOTHING

He took off under bad circumstances (drugs), knew he was ok for 6 months after he left home, and now 18 yrs later still nothing!

we were a family of 8, 6 kids 2 parents, now it just my brother and I and we would like to know if David is still alive. I wonder if he has taken a new identity (he's given false names to police in past).
If he has new family ie wife kids.... what does he tell them about family?
Does anyone know of someone with a secretive past? He has a tattoo on his shoulder of a little devil... might say something like "little devil" or Little s**t"
SS # pulled up states of NY, WA, GA, SC.
anyone with any clue where to go, cant afford a PI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2007, 09:53 AM

1,123 posts, read 5,332,982 times
Some states have online criminal and traffic records. EVERYONE gets some sort of a traffic ticket at one time or another, and these can stay on record for years. This search is time consuming, but it might help. I would suggest working with the last known address and look there first.

I would also use his real name - he would be 46 now and let's hope he has settled in to a more adult life. In Virginia, you can scoll up and down from the name to see different versions too.

If you can find something recent, you have a much better place to start.
Good Luck

Old 12-06-2007, 10:30 AM

I have been all over sites i have found for criminal offenders, some states more user friendly then other. I still keep looking though so if any one know of some good sites...
I have done federal inmate checks, criminal offenders, depart. of correction.
and can you give me a good site for VA, i think thats 1 of the states i couldnt get much from. i think i was only able to pull up inmates not any criminal offenders.
Not sure how to look up driving records, never thought about it, figured it wasnt public info. But new route to try, thanks!

Old 12-06-2007, 11:51 AM

1,123 posts, read 5,332,982 times
You cannot get driving records (just traffic tickets) - unless if you get a PI (I used to work for one 4 years ago). GOOD PI's can get alot of info - driving records, credit reports, cell phone information. If you have his social (think you do) you could at least call a PI and get some pricing information. There is a very simple report that can get all his recent addresses. It compiles this information from cell phone bills, utilities, credit checks. One of the online services might get it too. That will help you focus on his most recent residences, or areas of the country he has gravitated to.

I was just looking up some information in Missouri. If you go into the gov website for the state, then search by COUNTY, you should get circuit court information by name. Go to Wikopedia to get a list of all counties in the state. In the traffic record, you will probably find a birthdate to eliminate records. I just found a traffic record dated 1988 - almost 20 years old. Following is the one for VA.

Virginia Courts (http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/courts.html - broken link)

Good luck!! If you cannot find anything yourself, I would talk to the family about chipping in for a PI to get you information. You only have to pay for each search you do. A good PI will direct you to the best information first. In this day and age, everyone has cell phones and that might be a good place to start.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:11 AM

we used a people finder site (possible "best people seach") they reported last known address in 97-98........didnt help, just out $$$.
almost 10 yrs since his "last address"
He's either trieng to stay hid or possible worse.....no longer around, which with my family wouldnt surprise me.... No body seems to live long enough to see 50.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:10 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
If he has been in trouble with the law, his fingerprints should be on file so if god forbid something happened to him, they would be able to identify his body so at least take solace in that he must still be alive somewhere.

It might be that he doesn't want to be found for some reason. I don't imagine its too difficult to take on a new identity if thats what he wants to do.

There are several online sources that you can do the searches yourself on him and not pay a PI who probably uses the same online searches for him.

Can you think of anyone from his past that he might stay in touch with, an old school friend, someone he might have worked with or IF he was in the military, someone he served with? Its unusual for people to cut ALL ties, they usually stay in touch with someone from their past life.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:34 AM

We figured he would have stayed in contact with his son, but we were sadly mistaken.
He has kept in touch with no one as far as we have been able to find out. when my sister died in 87, we were unable to find him, but friend in law brought him home that day. That same person has helped us search over the past 15 yrs.....and nothing.
I'm only able to do the online searches when I have a little extra $$$. Get tired of paying and coming up empty too.
I need to post a photo (20 yrs out of date) and see if that helps anything.
never tried that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search