Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 11:44 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,642,799 times

Advertisements

1) Include the name of the person you are searching for in the thread title.
Done
2) Name: first, middle, (or initial), and last. Maiden or married name helps.
Jack K? Alexander
3) Date of birth or approximate age.
January 26th 1963
4) Last known location and date.
Los Angeles County, California
5) Any known relatives-wife, husband, mother, father, brother, etc.
I believe his parents (Jack & Barbara) are in their mid-80s and he has at least two other kids who would be in their early 20's
6) Why are you looking for this person and what is your relationship.
He's the source of 50% of my genetics. I'd like to get to know him, maybe just get lunch or a beer.
7) Employment history.
He worked with my mom at a warehouse or factory when he was about my age (mid 20's) and I believe he worked in graphic design in his 30's, but I could be wrong about the graphic design part.
8) Please let us know when you have resolved your search.
Unresolved, will do!
9) Do not bump threads or start multiple threads for the same search, a search will direct members to your post.
Check!

Additional details:

I met him once when I was 10ish and haven't seen him since. I've contacted his parents and they seem to either not have information on his whereabouts or are possibly unwilling to share it with me. I believe they are being honest and simply don't know his location. According to them he has been in and out of prison in recent years and only stops by to ask for money. He may be not be the greatest person for me to even want to make contact with, but it's still just a curiosity I've had for a decade. I don't want anything from him, I just want to get to know him, say hi, learn about his life, tell him about mine. I don't know really.. any help you can offer would be awesome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 04:27 PM

1,721 posts, read 2,476,271 times
Your DOB is correct. Full name is JACK KENNETH ALEXANDER. I haven't found a current address as of yet.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:27 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,579,732 times
Good luck, Geo-Aggie. Nice job laying out the info. I can understand the curiosity. Have you questioned his parents about the medical/genetic history ? Should do that, as well, while you can. I hope it works out for you.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:56 AM

838 posts, read 2,229,541 times
Jack Kenneth Alexander Mugshot - Jack Kenneth Alexander Arrest - Ventura County, CA
He was in Ventura County with a Court date 1/2014. You can contact the Court and see if they will give out address info. I'm in Florida with the Sunshine laws where you can get all sorts of info. Not sure what California will give you, but it can't hurt to ask. The case # is 2012041403. The arrest was made by Simi Valley Police Dept., which provides another place to call and ask for his address. The citation # was SV172846.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:05 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,642,799 times
Hi everyone, I just wanted to thank you guys for the information you were able to post.

If nothing else it was nice to read that what his parents had been telling me was true. Unfortunate to see the guy I share genetic information with has some lifestyle issues, but I guess who we are is not 100% nature. I may call and ask if there is anyway I can get a photo of him. The most recent photo I have of him is from when I met him 18 years ago.

Maybe if he's healthy enough I'll have to settle for a beer with my biological grandpa... haha. Again, thanks for finding this information, friends. It really meant a lot to me.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:24 PM

360 posts, read 808,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo-Aggie View Post
1) Include the name of the person you are searching for in the thread title.
Done
2) Name: first, middle, (or initial), and last. Maiden or married name helps.
Jack K? Alexander
3) Date of birth or approximate age.
January 26th 1963
4) Last known location and date.
Los Angeles County, California
5) Any known relatives-wife, husband, mother, father, brother, etc.
I believe his parents (Jack & Barbara) are in their mid-80s and he has at least two other kids who would be in their early 20's
6) Why are you looking for this person and what is your relationship.
He's the source of 50% of my genetics. I'd like to get to know him, maybe just get lunch or a beer.
7) Employment history.
He worked with my mom at a warehouse or factory when he was about my age (mid 20's) and I believe he worked in graphic design in his 30's, but I could be wrong about the graphic design part.
8) Please let us know when you have resolved your search.
Unresolved, will do!
9) Do not bump threads or start multiple threads for the same search, a search will direct members to your post.
Check!

Additional details:

I met him once when I was 10ish and haven't seen him since. I've contacted his parents and they seem to either not have information on his whereabouts or are possibly unwilling to share it with me. I believe they are being honest and simply don't know his location. According to them he has been in and out of prison in recent years and only stops by to ask for money. He may be not be the greatest person for me to even want to make contact with, but it's still just a curiosity I've had for a decade. I don't want anything from him, I just want to get to know him, say hi, learn about his life, tell him about mine. I don't know really.. any help you can offer would be awesome.
OP….I notice that you referred to your paternal grandparents (your father's parents) as "his parents." If that is the relationship that they wish to maintain with you it may be an indicator of what may be coming if/when you locate your biological father. You should probably temper your expectations as a result. After all, most people are happy to meet their grandchildren, unless they come immediately with their hands out looking for assistance.

I would suggest that you start a page on one of the social media sites and also look for assistance there. Many people either have pages on those sites or their children do and that might be an excellent source of information. Also, linking your social media page to a brief streaming media video on a site which specializes in that might aid in the search.

Finally, if you can afford to do so, I would advise either traveling the LA County Courthouse and performing a records search or subscribing to their database and performing a search in that manner. We are all in the system somewhere and you can easily locate someone within hours or days simply using available public information records.

Good luck whatever happens.

Old 08-19-2016, 04:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,340 times
watch the los angeles sheiff inmate bookings. he gets arrested often. he was arrested last week and has a court date set. will probably not show up and who ever posted his bail will loose their money. he is homeless, unemployed and lives on the streets. sorry your mom slept with him. he is worthless, begs for money on freeway off ramps and from anyone who will take him in. if you ever meet him he he will charm you until you will give him money and continue to suck whatever he can out of you until he has sucked you dry. Sorry the truth is hurtful. he has fathered at least 11 children and has been a deadbeat dad to any of them that he has met.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:17 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,648,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by replytolookingfordeadbeat View Post
watch the los angeles sheiff inmate bookings. he gets arrested often. he was arrested last week and has a court date set. will probably not show up and who ever posted his bail will loose their money. he is homeless, unemployed and lives on the streets. sorry your mom slept with him. he is worthless, begs for money on freeway off ramps and from anyone who will take him in. if you ever meet him he he will charm you until you will give him money and continue to suck whatever he can out of you until he has sucked you dry. Sorry the truth is hurtful. he has fathered at least 11 children and has been a deadbeat dad to any of them that he has met.
Okay? Thanks for the information.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:41 PM

14,365 posts, read 20,439,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo-Aggie View Post
If nothing else it was nice to read that what his parents had been telling me was true.
Good and accurate source.

Old 03-26-2017, 10:39 AM

1 posts, read 1,158 times
Did you still need a photo of him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search