U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2007, 10:38 PM

2 posts, read 5,619 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for family members from El Salvador with the last name Montenegro or Carcamo...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2008, 11:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,857 times
im a carcamo.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:14 PM

1 posts, read 2,712 times
Default my maiden name is Carcamo and i was born in El Salvador

Hi i saw your message and yes i am a carcamo and was born in el salvador. I am a carcamo from my fathers side. he passed away when i was 11 years old though. i too am looking for any carcamos that are form el salvador. who knows we might be related.please emial me at [EMAIL="floresana6@yahoo.com"]floresana6@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] would like to find out if we might be related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinahoffman View Post
I'm looking for family members from El Salvador with the last name Montenegro or Carcamo...

Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 AM

1 posts, read 2,571 times
Default carcamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinahoffman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floresana6 View Post
Hi i saw your message and yes i am a carcamo and was born in el salvador. I am a carcamo from my fathers side. he passed away when i was 11 years old though. i too am looking for any carcamos that are form el salvador. who knows we might be related.please emial me at floresana6@yahoo.com would like to find out if we might be related.
i saw your message I am Carcamo from my father side and I also born in El Salvador In in Salorenzo departamento de de Ahuachapan, but I was living in El Santa Ana and My father name was Hector Carcamo & my brother name was Luis Carcamo If you can used any information, I Hope the you can used any information. I will like to known more about you. Thank you.

Last edited by jaime1956; 02-15-2009 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 04-13-2009, 09:40 PM

1 posts, read 2,484 times
my family is from el salvador. My grandma's paternal side is Carcamo. She was born in Sociedad. Her father died when she was very young but she remembers her dad and his brothers as tall, fair skinned and had colored eyes. After his death, she lost contact with her dad's side of the family, thus she doesn't know much about them. She always says that she doesn't believe they were originally from El Salvador. What I would give to find out where Carcamo originated.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,610 times
Default Hector Carcamo

Hi,

My father's father was Hector Carcamo and his brother was Luisito Carcamo and they were from San Lorenzo as well. My father is 83 and we live in Los Angeles, CA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime1956 View Post
i saw your message I am Carcamo from my father side and I also born in El Salvador In in Salorenzo departamento de de Ahuachapan, but I was living in El Santa Ana and My father name was Hector Carcamo & my brother name was Luis Carcamo If you can used any information, I Hope the you can used any information. I will like to known more about you. Thank you.

Old 05-23-2013, 12:54 PM

1 posts, read 1,405 times
Default Maybe we're related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime1956 View Post

Did your brother Luis pass away? My mother never knew her father, but his name was Luis Carcamo. She was born in Santa Ana many years ago. Does he have any other children? We live in California now.

Old 06-17-2015, 09:18 PM

1 posts, read 823 times
Default I am a Carcamo from El Salvador

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have read your thread with much interest and I believe I'm related to the Carcamos here from San Lorenzo , Ahuachapan. In fact, I am writing a non-fiction biographical book documenting my lineage. I have a lot of information already. I am willing to send you all a copy of the book once it is finished. Future editions will likely come to life once feedback from you is received.

Alfonso

email: mail@alfonsocarcamo.com

PS - I'm on Facebook as "Alfonso Carcamo Melendez"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search