U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 AM

1 posts, read 3,639 times

Advertisements

Hello, I am looking for my Grandfathers brother who moved to Argentina just before World War I. I am curious if he married and has any living relatives. His named spelled the Russian way is Petraskevitch which is also sometimes spelled as Petrashkevich and the Polish way of spelling is Pietraskewicz. Around 1850 Russia took over part of Poland where my relatives lived. Please send any messages to me at greg.petras@maintmgmt.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2010, 09:59 AM

1 posts, read 3,599 times
Hello. I’m from Serbia and I’m looking for my uncle who emigrated to Argentina. His name is Slavko Cirovic. I’ve heard he lives in Buenos Aires. He never came to Serbia again and we’ve lost informations about him. If you discover anything, please send me a message to dv_peace@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Old 03-26-2010, 09:41 PM

1 posts, read 3,505 times
I am looking for a first cousin in Argentina. She grew up in Bahia Blanca. I know she got married but do not know her married name, I know that her husband was in the military and I think she had two sons.
Her mother's name was Sofia Yaskoir and her father was Carlos Sanitago. Her maiden name is Catalina Santiago, known as Katy....that's all I know. Have been looking for her for a very long time. If anyone has any info please contact me at [email]celyd@comcast.net...USA[/email] thank you !!!!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:40 AM

1 posts, read 3,493 times
Default Relatives in Buenos Aires Argentia

Hi, new here. I am looking for relative in Buenos Aires. This November I am taking my mom for her 80th birthday to Buenos Aires. We know my mom's grandmother's sister immigrated to Argentina around 1910. Her name was Cecelia Minichino . Born in or around San Guiseppa Italy. Left by boat from Naples. I don't know if or who she married.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:00 PM

1 posts, read 3,376 times
I am looking for my cousin Graciela in Santiago del Estero. [mod]sorry -english only, please read the TOS [/mod]

Last edited by katzenfreund; 07-18-2010 at 10:38 PM..

Old 07-23-2010, 02:35 PM

1 posts, read 3,363 times
Hello, I am looking for my relatives in Argentina. Two of my great grandfathers moved after first world war. Their names are - Doroh Petr Davidovich and Doroh Ivan Davidovich. They lived in the Ukraine in Khmelnitskiy Region (was Prockyrov before). I knew they lived in Buenos Aires. Any help would be very much appreciated. Please email me at lvishnevsky@hotmail.com

Old 02-06-2011, 07:10 PM

1 posts, read 3,113 times
Hello , I am looking for some relatives who emigrate to Argentina in late 60 from Poland. Last name of my uncle is Antoni Ksiazek and his sister Bogumila Stasiewicz. Maybe some can help me with info. How to search for someone in Argentina? Please email me at Agnesjk2002@yahoo.com

Old 03-10-2011, 08:19 PM

1 posts, read 3,058 times
My father is trying to locate his cousin who lived on Florida Street in Buenos Aires. This cousin's name was Boleslaw Sambur-he emigrated from Poland (Czarnocin) during WW!!. He sure would like to find any of his relatives. My dad's name is Teofil Cwiertnia. Thank you for your help.

Old 05-22-2011, 02:28 PM

1 posts, read 2,971 times
Hello, I'm looking for someone who may live in Argentina. We know that we lost him in 2 war. His name is Petar Jurisic and he is about 90. We want to know if someone know a person who may be him. SO please answer me if you know somebody like that.
Thank you

Old 08-01-2011, 04:38 PM

1 posts, read 2,696 times
Hello, I'm looking for my relatives in Argentina. My grandmother (my father's mom) had a brother who after World War 2 left Ukraine (Paryduby Village, Volyn Region) and came to Argentina. His name is Mychailo Ozymuck (Михайло Озимук). All I know is that he's married (his wife is Spanish) and he has 2 children: Ricardo and Graciela. Also I have their family photo.
If anyone knows some information about my relatives, please let me know. I'll be very thankful!
My contact e-mail: olya.bmw@gmail.com
Hope for Your help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search