U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 01:00 PM

1 posts, read 3,033 times

Advertisements

I need help finding some relatives in cuba i fly out on 3rd august 2009 to cuba. anyone know how i can begin to find relatives. i have never met them but have a family name which is not common. 'josiah'. if anyone can help by directing me in the right direct please email me on [EMAIL="mint_chocolate@live.co.uk"]mint_chocolate@live.co.uk[/EMAIL]

thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 PM

12 posts, read 18,291 times
i hope this is a help but alot of people that come from cuba live in miami i have a friend from cuba ill ask him about the people your liiking fo good luck

Old 04-30-2010, 01:30 PM

1 posts, read 2,777 times
hi im consuelo im also looking for aunts i have never met im here 40yrs. my maden name is perez,mota and we lived in cardenas matanzas..............

Old 05-21-2010, 01:01 PM

1 posts, read 2,723 times
I am looking for a brother and sister in Habana, Cuba, they are aprox. in their 30's or late 20's.
Their names are Susana and Luis Aguiar and the grandmother on father side is Susana Prieto.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:16 PM

1 posts, read 2,692 times
Default lost sister

In 1948 my dad Victorino Ramos meet a women and they had a baby girl. My dad's girlfriend's name was Alba Rodriguez and the little girl name is Ydalmis Rodroguez. I am not sure if the girl's name is spelled correctly it could be Idalmis. My dad and Alba seperated and the condition was that my father was never allowed to see his daughter.I know my sister grew up to be a teacher in a city El Cotoro. I think my sister is about 50 or 60 years old now. I think she never knew the truth of who her dad was but I would really like to see if I could get in touch with her. My dad has past away and just before he did I promised I would try to get in touch with my big sister.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:39 AM

1 posts, read 2,658 times
My name is Gilberto Veliz and I came to the US from Cuba in 1967. I'm looking for my father with the same name. I kow I also have a sister named Milagros who might still be living in Cuba. Any help in locating them would be greatly appreciated. My father is in his seventies and my sister is around 45-50 years old. We lived in Havana. My address was Carlos III 614, Havana, Cuba.

Old 07-27-2010, 01:58 PM

1 posts, read 2,604 times
I am looking for my brother in Cuba, his name is Humberto Cardoso aka "Yanko" & lives in Pinar del Rio Candelaria if anyone can help me how to find family in cuba that'll be GREAT!!!!

Old 08-03-2010, 12:25 PM

2 posts, read 5,099 times
Default Looking for my family

Hi my name is gloria, and im looking for any relatives related to my mother and father my mothers name is Regla delfina perez and my father name is oscar enriquez miranda, my parents both came from cuba in 1980 with another family member who i dont know his name , but from reference he was related to my mother i believe cousin, both my parents where married in cuba in march,3,1973, i dont know much detail but i know my grandmother died when my mother was on 8 years old. i know my mother wrote letters to cuba to her father before he died in november 30 1990.. i dont know just but bits and pieces of detail.. i want to find my family.. my mother just passed away july 31 2010 and it be crucial for me to find any blood relative.. im 19 years old and i have no family relative what so ever, my father is still alive. anyone who knows any information or anything about this please respond back.. im now alone that mother has passed away!

Old 09-07-2010, 01:51 PM

1 posts, read 2,538 times
Hi there,

I am searching for someone who the last I heard was still in Cuba. All I know is that his first name is Noah & he worked in some sort of importing-exporting work around 1978-79. I beleive he is in his 60`s right now. I am trying to help someone I care about to find his father, it`s really a sad story. I know he is desperate to know him even if he never meets him. Any leads would be so appreciated.

Old 09-21-2010, 12:23 AM

2 posts, read 5,099 times
yeah doesnt ring a bell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search