Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 02:44 AM
JA0 JA0 started this thread

2 posts, read 1,657 times

Advertisements

So i have been trying to track my uncle for the past few weeks and haven't got very far. harder then i thought. and we really don't have the money to afford to pay someone to find him.

but in my searching i came across this board, so as a last chance deal. figured i would make a post here to see if we can get a little lucky.

as a possible head start, in my searches i found this address in MI which could be his current place of living, but i have no idea. 38029 Le Chateau Blvd Clinton Township, MI 48038

and we don't have the money to fly out there on a chance of this being his current address as we live in Arizona.

here are a list of things asked for in the sticky that i can answer.

1) Ross even Blair
2) he should be 54
3) last we know is he lived in Michigan and left state. haven't seen him since.
4) he has a sister Lori Blair and his brothers Gregory Blair and martin Blair.
5) he is my uncle and i am trying to track him down for my dad(his brother Gregory Blair), we are trying to find him to let him know his parents are now deceased and would to at least like to let him know.

What we are hoping to get out of this is his most recent phone number to be able to call him, but if we cant get that. getting a confirm on his most recent address would be nice.

thanks in advance to anyone willing to help us out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 06:09 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
The address you posted shows active and he has lived there for ten years. No current house phone. Try sending a registered letter and see what happens.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:15 AM

14,450 posts, read 20,630,704 times
I would suggest paying the extra few dollars and use restricted delivery and signature confirmation. The person you are sending it to will be the only person who can sign for it. You'll get a card back showing the signature. It's a few dollars more but the extra cost gives you extra assurances.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:29 PM
JA0 JA0 started this thread

2 posts, read 1,657 times
So just an update, we were able to talk to a friend today who was able to confirm that he has not lived at the above address for the past few years in clinton twnship mi.

They also mentioned of him saying he was heading out Idaho.

I did a little searching myself and found a ross blair in boise idaho, but I was unable to attain an address or phone number.

Maybe someone will have some better luck or can confirm if that is even him or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search