Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 04:10 PM

7 posts, read 10,295 times

Advertisements

Hello. My name is Susan Bozinos born 8/19/71 in NY. My father was James Bozinos. He was born in Boston on 5/3/43 and died in NJ on 2/8/2004. Lived in NY from when he was in his early teens.

As an adult, I searched long and hard for my father, and found him in 2000. I found out, between my mother, and meeting him, that he had several wives/girlfriends....and other children. From what I understand, this is the breakdown:

His first born was Debra(1962...my father was 19)....mother was Fran. Don't know if they were married. I believe this was in NY.

Then there was David (1964 or 65?). He was married (I think) to his mother Madeline, here in NY. I don't know how long he stayed with her....

Then he was with (not married to...but I'm not sure 1966/67? social security office that my mother was at said yes...my father said no....) a woman named Irene an had twin girls (one Jeanette?)and a boy named Jimmy/Jim/James with her. My father had a 1/2 sister named Lynn(e)..she and Irene were good friends. They went to Amityville High School together....my father met Irene through Lynn. Lynn and Irene remained friends long after my father and Irene were no longer together. Lynn as 5-6 years younger than my father. Lynn then moved to Oklahoma, worked in a hospital nearby the OK bombings..... and passed away (don't know when) of heart problems.

Then came my mother Elvira Vitale....he married her in 1970....became Elvira Bozinos..and had me in 1971, and my brother James in 1974. My mother left him in 74 also.

Sometime between then and 1980? he moved to NJ. He married another woman....I don't know her name, but they didn't have children. I know he married her...because his next marriage (1984) was to Gloria R. Mizzoni, and they were distant cousins. (just when you thought the story couldn't get better, right?)

Gloria took his name also...although he never divorced any of these women, and I don't know how he was able to just keep getting married. He and Gloria didn't have children....Gloria had a few of her own. He was married to Gloria when I met him in 2000.

I have no idea what happened...or if there are other wives/children between when my mother left him 1n 1974 until Gloria (except for the cousin he married but didn't have children with) except that Gloria said that in 1999 a "girlfriend" from NJ kept calling and saying their daughter wanted to meet him. She had come the year before I did (so 1999) She was 17 or 18 at the time. She was born in the early 80's just before Gloria and he were married. I don't know the mother's name...but their daughter is Christina. Either she, or she and her mother lived in PA, or NJ....or both...it's unclear. Christina is the only other child of his who actually found/met him. Christina was troubled, in and out of jail, and also had a child at the time.

I'm SURE there were others between 1974 and 1981/82 when Christina was born....based on his patterns....and probably all born in NJ where he lived the rest of his life.

If anybody here can help me to figure out any of this....and to connect with my 6 known 1/2 brothers and sisters, I'd appreciate it!!! Thank you so much for even taking the time to read all of this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2015, 03:49 PM

Has anyone seen this post? I don't know how I can tell?

Old 09-17-2015, 04:04 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
It has been seen 232 times. No one has any info for you.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 09-18-2015, 03:35 PM

14,452 posts, read 20,630,704 times
If you have any full names you can post them and others may be able to look around for you.

Old 09-19-2015, 12:04 PM

Default Names

The only full name I have is Madelene Montali. Her maiden name was Bergaglio. Originally from Amityville, NY. Her son is David. I don't know what his last name is. He is my brother. Madelene is in MA but I don believe that David is still in NY.

Old 09-19-2015, 04:29 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
I'll send you some info on David.

Old 09-19-2015, 05:04 PM

14,452 posts, read 20,630,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanbozinos View Post
The only full name I have is Madelene Montali. Her maiden name was Bergaglio.
Her name is shown in the obituary of her husband and her maiden name is shown as well.

You may have seen her Father's obituary.
John Bergaglio Obituary - Dover, NH | Fosters

His grandson lives in New Hampshire (or did) as of Feb. 25, 2008.
Hope he is your half brother.
Good luck on it.

Old 09-19-2015, 06:35 PM

Thank you both for your help. I will be looking into this information, and hopefully it will lead me to at least one of my half brothers or sisters.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:05 PM

Update. I am trying to find the courage and the words to call a lead. Thank you again!

Old 10-01-2015, 02:57 PM

Haven't given up! Still getting my thoughts together. Possible hurricane coming! Next week? I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search