U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2015, 01:09 PM

3 posts, read 1,838 times

Advertisements

Two days ago, in the evening my Boyfriend; Sage Moderator cut: removed last name per request , packed up his stuff and left me with only a letter.
It's vague and only mentions that he doesn't want to be found, i should find someone better and that he feels as if he is a burden on my life.

He was never a burden and all family and friends have gotten vague texts stating that he is okay. I've gotten no responses from him for two days.

He is new to Chicago-- he's only been here for two years, he has serious anxiety problems, he's a trans-man and is 26 years old.

I'm scared, please help me find him. Please, I'm begging you. He is my other half, my partner, I will do anything in this world for him.

I just need to know where he is.

He usually wears his cute, but silly hello kitty hat, has a large suitcase and a black with orange tipped backpack with little yarn made dolls by his mother on it for goodluck. He should be wearing a gray coat and timberland boots i given him.

He has a flipphone

Please. Please, anyone, someone???? please help!!!!

Last edited by katzenfreund; 02-22-2015 at 08:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 02:29 PM

4,130 posts, read 13,303,291 times
It's prob. not a good idea to post his phone #, most ppl wouldnt want that, you should delete his phone #. After being in Chicago for 2 yrs, he prob. knows his way around fairly well. Contact the police but if he wrote a letter and is texting, even sporadically, he's prob. OK and just needs time.

Old 02-20-2015, 02:36 PM

Edited it out. I hoped it would help.

I'm just really scared for his life. He's a trans guy and can get lost easily.
Not to mention its cold out and where in the world could he have gone????

I think I feel better knowing not only he's okay, but where he is. I wouldn't visit him since he wants space. But knowing would just calm me down.

This never happened before

Old 02-21-2015, 10:36 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,836,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
It's prob. not a good idea to post his phone #, most ppl wouldnt want that, you should delete his phone #. After being in Chicago for 2 yrs, he prob. knows his way around fairly well. Contact the police but if he wrote a letter and is texting, even sporadically, he's prob. OK and just needs time.
He's been gone all of two days.
The Op should notify the police of a missing person with possible medical issues and his family members need to find him. They know where homeless and others hang out as well as shelters where he may go.

Old 02-21-2015, 10:47 PM

892 posts, read 1,596,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
He's been gone all of two days.
The Op should notify the police of a missing person with possible medical issues and his family members need to find him. They know where homeless and others hang out as well as shelters where he may go.
I agree. You need to get your friends and fam who he is texting involved since they know him. Even in large cities if you all put together a plan you may be able to find him. Since you are very worried for his safety, do not worry of his wanting space just concentrate on your wanting to make sure he s ok.

And what is a trams man? I am thinking one of two things, just not sure which one.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laina1980 View Post
I agree. You need to get your friends and fam who he is texting involved since they know him. Even in large cities if you all put together a plan you may be able to find him. Since you are very worried for his safety, do not worry of his wanting space just concentrate on your wanting to make sure he s ok.

And what is a trans man? I am thinking one of two things, just not sure which one.
His family and friends aren't even in the same city. Only one.
I'll notify the police as well (beyond a long email).

To keep it simple, he is a man. But if you need more info: Transgender 101 | GLAAD

Old 02-24-2015, 05:04 AM

9,778 posts, read 16,962,550 times
Do not expect the Chicago police to do much for you. Your friend is an adult and he left. He is not a missing person; he just doesn't want to be found, which is perfectly legal and his right to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or