U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2015, 08:28 AM

1 posts, read 344 times

Advertisements

Hello there,
This is going to be a serious long shot but here we go. I am looking for someone by the name of Joanne Horvath from the Cleveland Ohio area during the 1940's to 50's:

According to my research and cenus records, this may be the person Im looking for:

Joanne Horvath - Maiden name (no middle initial known)
DOB- approx 1/18/40 - approx 75 yo
1447 Lincoln Ave., Lakewood, OH (Cleveland)
Relatives- Joeseph and Sylvia Horvath(parents), Nancy, Sandra (sisters)

No other info is known about this person and I have contacted others with the same name in the area but to no avail...This may sound odd but I am looking to find this person because I found a piece of jewelry with their name on it while I was metal detecting. I am really hoping to return this item to them if they are still around. Without giving out too much info about the item found, it does have a holiday date on it from the 50's which was lost at a park. It is my severe hope that I could actually return this item to them but I have run out of options so maybe someone out there with more resources can help. Thanks for your time and if you might have any info, please let me know.
Chris
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search