U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2015, 01:52 AM

7 posts, read 5,104 times

Advertisements

My name is Sheila. I'm 25. Trying to find my brother. Not sure of the year he was born, either. I'm guessing the late 60's
Our fathers name is Glen French, he died in 1991. I was told his birth name was Glen French but changed cause his step father adopted him. My mothers name is Brenda. I live in Mass. I have no contact with my fathers side of my family. I don't really care to. But I have been searching for my brother for years without success.
Please help me find him!

I don't know how to work this thing, but if you have any information, my name on facebook is Sheila Marie Portostello.
Attached Thumbnails
Searching for my half brother Glen French-image.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2015, 08:09 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,847,044 times
Your half brother and Father had the same name?
If your brother is late 60's then when your father died he would have been around age 40.
When did he acquire a step father's last name?
Did your father died in Franklin, Ma. in June 1991?

Old 04-05-2015, 10:50 AM

My brother is in his late 40's. I'm sorry, I made a typo!
As far as I know, his birth name was Glen French but it was hanged when he was younger.
I have little to no information about him.
My fathers family wants nothing to do with me or my brother as I know.
Yes, that is my Father's Day of death!

Old 06-09-2015, 06:14 AM

1 posts, read 760 times
Default Facebook of half brother

Look in your message box on Facebook for pri info on your search, there will be a pri message from dwinkelhoffer

Old 06-10-2015, 07:07 PM

Is it my brother?!

Old 06-10-2015, 07:32 PM

I'm so lost and confused right now. How did she find me orr know I was looking? Everything I was told is all a lie? This makes no sense to me!

Old 02-07-2016, 05:19 AM

Default Still no luck finding my brother.

Update. The lady that had messaged me about my brother was extremely rude to me. Claiming that he is not my brother, and she is his mother. BUT! Her name on facebook was dorothy. Well, my brothers mothers name is KATHY. So i instantly knew it wasnt who she said she was. Unfortunately im not very well liked by my fathers side of the family. So its not strange that one of them could have made a fake profile and said these things just to push me away. Im gonna continue searching for my brother until i hear from HIM himself and not someone speaking for him.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:37 AM

Still no luck....

Old 05-25-2016, 11:35 AM

1,611 posts, read 1,947,126 times
Sheilamarie

Maybe if we can find his Mother Kathy then we might be able to find him. What do you know about her? Was your Father married to her at one time? Her maiden name,Dob,age? Last location?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or