U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 12:46 PM

930 posts, read 1,285,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
It makes me sad that she posted this thread in 2008. It's so unlikely that she'll see that her mother has been found in 2012. Someone should notify her mother that she's looking for her. Maybe her mother can find her.
You could try sending a direct message to the OP's email and hope it's still the account they are using.

EDIT: I ended up sending one. I will respond if I get one back.

Last edited by ReppingDFW; 04-27-2012 at 01:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 03:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,591 times
I was wondering if you could help me look for my Mom?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:50 PM

10,837 posts, read 14,860,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgamez17 View Post
I was wondering if you could help me look for my Mom?

Start your own question and put your Mother's name in the title.

Then give as much detail as you can in the text of your message such as dates, locations, names.
Give as much detail as you wish, based on your own privacy comfort level.

Then people interested in helping you will take a look.

There are long time members on this forum who have a high success rate.
And other members who have been very successful too.
You may be given links to some free sites. If you get any, take a look and if nothing looks like a possibility for you, then report back.
There are other search methods, beside free sites like Zabasearch, which you can go to right now, and see what results you get, with the name you look for.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:49 AM

88 posts, read 124,174 times
Hello everyone im the OP I was told by my mothers sister that my mother died in 2008 in September. Thank you all so much for your help. I really appreciate it

Old 09-09-2012, 04:34 AM

7 posts, read 41,472 times
I have been sucessful with finding living individuals using the people search internet sites. Some are more expensive, but I found a couple of sites that only cost $2- $8. You can get their current address, phone #, cell #, relatives,past addresses, and a lot of other info, if you are interested.

It might save you some time, and money if you research whether she has passed away, or is still living, first. You can check the Social Security Death Index to begin with.

Good luck!

Old 09-15-2012, 04:34 PM

28 posts, read 29,372 times
Default Looking for my mothers bio mom

Can anyone help me, my mother was adopted when she was 3 months old Dec 1, 1949 was her birth date.
Her mothers name was Delores (Wolfe) Rasure her dads name was Clarence Jasper Rasure he has passed on.
My moms birth name was Barbara Rasure. If u can help me plz e-mail me at tamzip@yahoo.com

Old 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM

88 posts, read 124,174 times
Thank you for your info RitaAnn. I will find out what I can about her death. Can really afford to pay for any sites at the moment though. Thanks again everyone.

Old 09-16-2012, 05:09 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,261,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1o5 View Post
Thank you for your info RitaAnn. I will find out what I can about her death. Can really afford to pay for any sites at the moment though. Thanks again everyone.
is this her info?

Vicki Rasmussen - Ancestry.com

NAME: Vicki Y. Rasmussen
BIRTH:
date
DEATH: dd mm 2008 - city, Spokane, Washington
CIVIL: Idaho

Old 01-20-2013, 07:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,237 times
I have been searching and searching for my mom and everytime someone trys to help it comes turned out no luck maybe it isnt meant to be. but thanks for helping me and maybe if u or anyone else has info or the right phone number then plez hit me up thanks and here is my cell 618 727 0091 I txt more tho ty

Old 02-08-2013, 09:43 AM

1 posts, read 1,198 times
I am looking for my bio mom. It would mean the world to ser her. Her name is Diana dee Davis she's in her late 40s I believe she was in salt lake city jail in 1997 I was borm and takin from her in Eugene Oregon. I
was born September 4 1984. My sister was born August 21 and was also takin from my mom please help me I grew up horrible and just want to see my mom ty
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search