Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 10:12 PM

2 posts, read 26,572 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone, My name is Misty, i'm 18...When i was about 12, my mother told me i had a half sister who was way older than me.. i would like to find her.. When she was born.. Her name was Johnnie Marie Pariscoff, but when they adopted her, they renamed her "Kimberly Ann Swank" She would be 27 right now, her bday is 6-19-1979. Her foster mother's name is Sandie Swank. Please help me, if any of you know her, tell me, and or if you meet her, or see her around, PLEASE let her know she has a sister dieing to meet her...
Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2006, 10:38 PM

11 posts, read 69,112 times
Good Luck to You and God Bless!
LeeAnn

Old 07-17-2007, 10:11 PM

1 posts, read 20,832 times
Default Misty

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokensoul88 View Post
Hey everyone, My name is Misty, i'm 18...When i was about 12, my mother told me i had a half sister who was way older than me.. i would like to find her.. When she was born.. Her name was Johnnie Marie Pariscoff, but when they adopted her, they renamed her "Kimberly Ann Swank" She would be 27 right now, her bday is 6-19-1979. Her foster mother's name is Sandie Swank. Please help me, if any of you know her, tell me, and or if you meet her, or see her around, PLEASE let her know she has a sister dieing to meet her...
Thank you.
Misty,
I know who you are, I remember hearing about your mother putting you up for adoption. I used to be married to your Uncle. Your birth mother is Rose Pariscoff, different last name know. You were originally named after your Grandmother. Rose still lives in Ohio and has two other kids. Contact me, and I will give you the info. you are looking for. I hope you had a good childhood, Rose was very young, and her parents and Uncle had died. She had no choice but to adopt you out.
Christine Johnson

Old 05-30-2008, 03:01 PM

1 posts, read 20,411 times
Default Need Help Finding Sister

I ask for help to find my sister that was adopted in 1986. Her name is Merie ann Green when born last name is diffarnt. Birth Mother name is maryann warren-Pederson. Please HeLP me find her need to tell her some news. she would be 23years old had blnd. hair bule eyes. May god Bless you!

Old 05-30-2008, 06:58 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,434,882 times
Vicky-

You may want to start your own thread (this one is old). Put your sister's name in subject line. ie., LOOKING FOR MERIE ANN GREEN. That way if she does a search on herself, the post will show up.

Are you sure of the spelling of her name? What state was she born in or adopted in?
Does your mother know who the adoptive parents were? Any more details you can share?

We look forward to helping you!

TG2

Old 11-01-2008, 06:06 PM

1 posts, read 20,006 times
HI..MY NAME IS ALEXIS MONIQUE BUSTAMANTE I HAVE FOUND 2 LOST PEPLE MY OWN SISTER && MY UNCLE WITCH WAS ADOPTED OUT I NOW HOW IT FEEL TO BE WOUNDERING WHO THEY ARE I VERY YOUNGE && I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE FIND LOST LONG LOVE ONES I ALSO FOUND 3 OTHER PEOPLE FROM HELPING OTHERS THROUGH THE INTERNET I HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!!

Swank, Kimberly A

Job title:
Attorney

Company:
unavailable

200 S Washington St
Greenville, NC 27858-1116

(252) 353-0187

BY ANY CHANE DO YOU NOW WHAT STATE SHE MIGHT LIVE IN ??
AND YES THIS MIGHT NOT BE HER BUT ALL YOU CAN DO IS CALL AND TRY
YOU MIGHT NEVER NOW IF SHE NOWS SHE'S ADOUPTED OR NOT BUT I HOPE ICAN HELP YOU PLEASE IF YOU GET ANYMORE INFORMATION TELL ME AND I CAN HELP YOU!!
THANKKS,
ALEXIS!!

Old 03-29-2009, 05:52 AM

4 posts, read 23,254 times
Hi im alexis, im looking for my older sister her name is ALEXANDRA COLLLEEN THOMSON. she was born at ft. bragg north caroalina may 24th 1995, she's 13 now. and her farther robert thomson. if any of you people know alexandra please conacts me at rockstaralexis@rock.com. it feel's like apart of me is missing cuz i dont have my sister with me. alexandra if ur out there i want to meet u.me and CARHY CHAPMAN thats my mom please i love you alexandra. -alexis

Old 04-30-2009, 11:49 AM

1 posts, read 19,171 times
Default Taumara Calzada, Age 24/25, Augusta Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13finder13 View Post
HI..MY NAME IS ALEXIS MONIQUE BUSTAMANTE I HAVE FOUND 2 LOST PEPLE MY OWN SISTER && MY UNCLE WITCH WAS ADOPTED OUT I NOW HOW IT FEEL TO BE WOUNDERING WHO THEY ARE I VERY YOUNGE && I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE FIND LOST LONG LOVE ONES I ALSO FOUND 3 OTHER PEOPLE FROM HELPING OTHERS THROUGH THE INTERNET I HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!!

Swank, Kimberly A

Job title:
Attorney

Company:
unavailable

200 S Washington St
Greenville, NC 27858-1116

(252) 353-0187

BY ANY CHANE DO YOU NOW WHAT STATE SHE MIGHT LIVE IN ??
AND YES THIS MIGHT NOT BE HER BUT ALL YOU CAN DO IS CALL AND TRY
YOU MIGHT NEVER NOW IF SHE NOWS SHE'S ADOUPTED OR NOT BUT I HOPE ICAN HELP YOU PLEASE IF YOU GET ANYMORE INFORMATION TELL ME AND I CAN HELP YOU!!
THANKKS,
ALEXIS!!
13finder13. I too have a long lost sister. All we have is her birthname but we don't know what her name is now. Her birthday is February 2nd, 1984. I got some information out of my mom and she told me that the lady that had taken her died but we also don't know her name. Possibly Sonia, died at age 39. Later she was put into foster care. I tried contacting a search agency but they told me that since I don't have her current name there was no way to locate her. You can email me at [EMAIL="LSan001@aol.com"]LSan001@aol.com[/EMAIL]. If you have any information on how I can search for her better, please dont hesitate to write. Thank you.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:44 PM

1 posts, read 17,986 times
Default I NEED my BabySis-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U.........

My Sister was taken by her biological father Brian Coffey. In the year of 2001 in Tulsa,OK! Her birthday is June 22, 1999. So, I haven't seen her since SHE was just a TODDLER at 2years! Now She's 10. And, I recently heard a rumor that her Daddy passed from some kind of cancer. And, that She is possibly living in Texas, Sum where-With a Foster Family???........ I HAVE TRIED TO FIND HER! SHE DESREVE'S TO KNOW ME, HER OLDEST SISTER, AND WAY MORE FAMILY THAN I !!!!!! Im literally DESEPARATE 2 FIND MY Beautiful Baby Sister............... Somebody PLEASE-PLZ, help me if U can Sincerley,
Mellany Speight

Last edited by Mellany Cherie Speight; 10-18-2009 at 03:00 PM..

Old 10-18-2009, 03:30 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
For all of you - We can't help you unless you start your own thread.
Put the person's name in the title.

Mellany - You should discuss this with your mother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search