U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2015, 12:40 AM

2 posts, read 2,844 times

Advertisements

I hope someone can help me. I'm looking for man who drove a yellow cab 36 years ago. If you fit this description, did you possibly know a woman named Mary Bain (she may have also went by Mary Maine or Mary Miles)? If you did, you may be a father and grandfather. Mary is no longer with us and did not tell who her son's father was. She only told that he was a cab driver in Shreveport, Louisiana. She already had one child Joseph Allen. He was just a baby at that time. When she left Shreveport, she was pregnant. Bobby Lee is his name he is 35 years old (36 in October) and has 2 children of his own. I am their grandmother. I'm trying to find their roots for them. We don't want anything from you only to know who you are. They have no idea who their ancestors are or anything about their family history, medical or otherwise on his side of the family. Elijah is 14 years old and Callie is 10. They are blonde headed and blue-eyed cuties. Their father also has the same features. If you are or know anyone who could help me, I'd greatly appreciate the help as I am in Tennessee and have no way to search here. Mary started to write Bobby's father a letter once to tell him he had a son but threw it away instead. I don't know why. I assure you there are no obligations to you, we just want to know who you are- if you want me to keep quiet of your identity, I have no problem doing that. I just want my grand kids to know their heritage.

Thank You for anyone who can help,
Norma Reagan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 12:43 AM

35,109 posts, read 40,193,301 times
This should go in the People Search section of the forum and you should not leave your real name.

Also you timeline is wrong from your original post regarding the same issue in 2007.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 12:50 AM

1,505 posts, read 3,366,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
This should go in the People Search section of the forum and you should not leave your real name.

Also you timeline is wrong from your original post regarding the same issue in 2007.
The thread has been moved to the appropriate forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or