U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2015, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 692 times

Advertisements

My father died in a car accident when I was 4 years old, leaving me with 2 full sisters, and 3 half sisters. The 3 half sisters may or may not be unaware that we even exist. I have limited information about them but I really want to find them.

Oldest Half Sister-
Name: Cierra, Sierra, Ciara (not sure on how to spell it and don't know her last name).

Born: Believed that she was born in Philadelphia, PA in 1989 or 1990.

Mother's Name: Grace (Believed that she got married and her last name is now Chapman. Unaware of her maiden name. Grace is caucasian with red hair).

Misc: Ciara would be biracial, given that our father was an African American man.

Middle Half Sister-
Name: Hailey, Hayley, Hainey, Haynee, or Skylar (I know, Skylar is random, but my aunt says that could also be her name--Unsure of her last name).

Born: In Tuskegee, AL in 1992

Mother's Name: Ruby (African American female who attended Tuskegee University in the late 80's and/or early 90's).

Youngest Half Sister-
Name: Unknown

Born: In Omaha, NE in or around 1995-1997 (most likely in 1996)

Mother's Name: Camellia or Camelia (unsure of the spelling or last name)

Misc: This sister would also be biracial, half hispanic. Her mother raised my little sister to believe that another man was her father and then turned into a lesbian. She may or may not attend Morning Star Baptist Church in Omaha, NE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2015, 05:01 PM

10,835 posts, read 14,853,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K McCall View Post
My father died in a car accident when I was 4 years old, leaving me with 2 full sisters, and 3 half sisters. The 3 half sisters may or may not be unaware that we even exist. I have limited information about them but I really want to find them.
You may have more information than you may realize.
Give your question here some time as you do have alot of details for others to work with to try to help you.

Old 08-03-2015, 12:50 AM

15,265 posts, read 12,579,343 times
I wish you well in finding them.... My mother died only 14 years ago without telling me that I had two half sisters younger than me... it was on a forum where I had left a message about my maternal grandmother and her name that a woman... noticed the name , which in fact was her birth name too... and contacted me on the forum telling me details of her mothers name and address at her birth in 52....I almost passed out I got such a shock, this was nine months ago and weve since met... Ive given her photos and papers of our mother and took her to meet her only remaining aunt.. our mothers 90 year old sister, who then told us that in fact there is another girl born two years after this one.... so another shock for both of us... we re still looking for her at the moment without success ... but I hope someone on here or another forum notices this... and gets you some info.... there are sites for lost siblings also where you can leave a message, good luck..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or