U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2015, 11:57 AM

1,439 posts, read 2,550,066 times

Advertisements

This is a long shot. I knew this kid at that time, we were associated with a local church, and his sister's name was Analisa or Analicia. He couldn't have been more than 16 years old, hung out with another friend, Timmy Murphy, and there were many good times had by all companions. At the end of our contact (1983), he and his sister move to PA - Bucks County I believe. All contact and outreach stopped. 32 years later, Timmy and I are talking and wondering about this fellow.

Does anyone have an idea on how to locate him? We are searching through old Church friends, but the hopes are somewhat dismal, as these two persons just dropped out of sight. Realizing too it may have been intentional and he doesn't want to be found, is there anyone who could help me contact him so he may hang the phone up in my ear or Timmy's (or not, and welcome re-creating long-lost friendships)?

DM me for more details, if needed.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or