U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 08:32 AM

30,893 posts, read 13,434,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Was on my cell last night; not sure why I thought his last name was spelled wrong lol.
What site did you use to find the births? Very impressed!
Eric can be found on google, so can David & Rochelle!

I hope the OP comes back! Howard, are you in contact with her?
Ancestry.com has a California birth index.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 09:09 AM

10,598 posts, read 21,260,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
Good find by 2sleepy. Maybe they are the lost kids. The Op can try to ask all his Uncle's siblings (which includes his own mother) if they recognize the names. They have been little help so far.

Alex will be back. The other spelling of his uncle's name is his birth name and not a mis-spelling. He may have changed to Martany for child support reasons (??)
It's my understanding that he had two children with a hispanic from Mexico (would Davidian be hispanic) and one "son" with someone from Australia. The only known legal marriage was to the latter. Not married to the Mexican and not married to a domestic partner from the mid 1990's to his death in 2001.

Or that last name is common and the three births shown above are not related to the Uncle of the Op.

According to his obituary he lived in Encino for 22 years and 4 months in Turlock.
We can look at a map and see if the North Hollywood address was Encino.
-----------------------------------------------------
Child support cases are online in Arizona. So hopefully they are available in Ca. If the correct birth records and marriage records can not be located, the child support initial case document may be the only source for the mothers name.
I apologize for thinking the OP was female... Hopefully he comes back soon to find the google links; can contact them directly on FB to ask if Peter is their father

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Ancestry.com has a California birth index.
Thank you. Sounds like it pays to be a member

Old 10-12-2015, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Very good find by 2sleepy.

Alex (he) will be back. The other spelling of his uncle's name is his birth name and not a mis-spelling. He may have changed to Martany for child support reasons (??)
It's my understanding that he had two children with a hispanic from Mexico (would Davidian be hispanic) and one "son" with someone from Australia. The only known legal marriage was to the latter. Not married to the Mexican and not married to a domestic partner from the mid 1990's to his death in 2001.
The two kids born in 1986 and 1988 seem logically to possibly be the first two born out of wedlock, with the third seemingly with marriage in 1992. (?)

According to his obituary he lived in Encino for 22 years and 4 months in Turlock.
The mortuary in Turlock should have a record of who made the funeral arrangements & paid for them Finding out who that was could be very helpful. I don't think Davidian is hispanic but if she was not a citizen she might not use her real last name. If you were born in California you are in that registry- the only exception would be a home birth that was never registered.
  • There are 21 babies born with a surname of Martirosian, one was born in 1966 so clearly could not be his.
  • The Index does not give the first name of the father, just the surname and the surname of the mother.
  • There were no twin births in the index.
  • Unless mom went back to Mexico to have her children, there is a 99.9% chance they would be in that index.
There are a number of Martirosians living in Fresno/Clovis which is not far from Turlock. It's just a hunch, but why would he move from Los Angeles to Turlock unless he had some family connection there?

Old 10-12-2015, 09:27 AM

The OP will have a very difficult time obtaining California child support records, they are confidential. He can submit a public records request and try to convince authorities that he has a legitimate reason to see the records but that could be tough.
http://www.childsup.ca.gov/portals/0...licrecords.pdf
He was VP of a Wells Fargo branch bank in 1999. I wonder if they would be willing to check personnel records and see who he listed as next of kin, or beneficiaries?

Old 10-12-2015, 09:37 AM

10,804 posts, read 14,769,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
The mortuary in Turlock should have a record of who made the funeral arrangements & paid for them Finding out who that was could be very helpful.
That person is known. She is not willing to help even if she might know any names from Peter's previous relationships. No will or probate exist as far as we know. And she may have written the obituary which only gave the deceased sibling's names. There is a remote chance she left out the names of his children, even the one born in wedlock. Two mothers, three children, no names. That leaves marriage records, birth records or child support records.

Or someone who lived near Peter during his 22 years in Encino, the first 15 of which were before he met the person who handled his affairs at his death.

Old 10-12-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:
That person is known. She is not willing to help even if she might know any names from Peter's previous relationships. No will or probate exist as far as we know. And she may have written the obituary which only gave the deceased sibling's names. There is a remote chance she left out the names of his children, even the one born in wedlock. Two mothers, three children, no names. That leaves marriage records, birth records or child support records.

Or someone who lived near Peter during his 22 years in Encino, the first 15 of which were before he met the person who handled his affairs at his death.
Do we know the name of the person who made the funeral arrangements? I'm asking because maybe we could determine what kind of connection it was. Child support records in California are confidential I doubt if they will give out any information, but if they do it would have to be through a public records request.

Here is a list of the surname of the birth mother of every child born in California with a father listed as Martirosian. They are public records and you can pay to get the full record through https://www.vitalchek.com/?gclid=Cj0...68727298&ppc=1 but it would probably be cheaper to go through the County where the child was born.

...Child's name......................DOB.............Sex..... Mothers Name....City of Birth
Jordan Bryce Martirosian......17 Feb 1982....Male.....Bachelor...........Fresno
Natasha Martirosian.............11 Jun 1985.... Female..Nadimi.............Los Angeles
Ani Jaclyn Martirosian...........25 Feb 1986... Female..Jerian...............Los Angeles
Rochelle Martirosian.............22 Feb 1986... Female..Davidian...........Los Angeles
Angine Martirosian................9 Jul 1987..... Female..Davoody...........Los Angeles
Mkrtich Mher Martirosian......27 Jul 1987..... Male......Frundzhyan.......Los Angeles
Nichole Marie Martirosian......3 May 1988.....Female..Arakelian..........Tulare
Sona Martirosian..................2 Feb 1988.....Female..Nahapetyan.......Los Angeles
Eric Martirosian...................15 Jun 1988.... Male......Davidian...........Los Angeles
Justin Pierce Martirosian........3 May 1988....Male......Arakelian..........Tulare
Ashley Nicole Martirosian......30 Aug 1989... Female..Martirosian........Los Angeles
Lucy Mary Martirosian..........25 Dec 1989....Female..Mirzoyan...........Los Angeles
Haroutiun Herry Martirosian..12 Apr 1989.... Male......Frundzhyan.......Los Angeles
Shirley Ann Martirosian........12 Feb 1991.... Female...Bland...............Los Angeles
Albert Martirosian................14 Apr 1991.... Male......Gevorkyan.........Los Angeles
Sasha Aurash Martirosian......10 Dec 1991...Male......Nadimi..............Los Angeles
David Martirosian.................29 Aug 1992...Male......Davtian.............Los Angeles
Vatche Martirosian...............12 Apr 1992....Male......Karabekyan.......Los Angeles
Justice Martirosian...............12 Sep 1994....Female..Dunmore...........Los Angeles
Robert Martirosian...............28 Oct 1995.... Male......Bagarian............Los Angeles

Old 10-12-2015, 12:01 PM

All I can say as far as near certainty is that the person who handled the final arrangements was not married to the deceased and they have been contacted and is not able or willing to help.
And that they had been with Mr. Martany for a few years before his death in 2001.

We only see Martany in his obituary. Maybe Alex' Mother knows when her brother began to use the last name Martany. That could eliminate some of the names you have posted above if the date of his last name being Martany is known.

He was born in 1958 and died in 2001 and lived in Encino for 22 years. That implies Encino at age 21 or 1979. This makes all the birth dates posted above to be feasible.

We can wait for Alex to come back and add some clarity.

Old 10-12-2015, 12:06 PM

10,598 posts, read 21,260,509 times
Quote:
Eric can be found on google, so can David & Rochelle!
Hopefully the OP can contact them on FB to see if Peter is their father or not; its the quickest way to get answers to possibly have a relationship with them.

Respectfully snipped your post....
Quote:

Or that last name is common and the three births shown above are not related to the Uncle of the Op.

-----------------------------------------------------
Child support cases are online in Arizona. So hopefully they are available in Ca. If the correct birth records and marriage records can not be located, the child support initial case document may be the only source for the mothers name.
Is Alex also looking for the son in Australia? If so is there any info known? I ask because I have an Australian advocate friend that runs The Doe Search FB page. I can ask her for help in Oz

https://www.facebook.com/TheDoeSearch

Old 10-12-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Hopefully the OP can contact them on FB to see if Peter is their father or not; its the quickest way to get answers to possibly have a relationship with them.

Is Alex also looking for the son in Australia? If so is there any info known? I ask because I have an Australian advocate friend that runs The Doe Search FB page. I can ask her for help in Oz

https://www.facebook.com/TheDoeSearch
Facebook may work but if the mothers and Mr. Martany parted ways when the kids were very young they may not even know who their father is. Except that child support was paid for x number of years.

From what I was told Mr. Martany, after the hispanic partner, was married to someone and they had a son. Then they broke up and she took the child and went to, or returned to, Australia. But no names are known.

The Op is concentrating efforts in Los Angeles County as well as the very remote help from the person who lives in Turlock and handled the funeral.

Old 10-12-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
All I can say as far as near certainty is that the person who handled the final arrangements was not married to the deceased and they have been contacted and is not able or willing to help.
And that they had been with Mr. Martany for a few years before his death in 2001.

We only see Martany in his obituary. Maybe Alex' Mother knows when her brother began to use the last name Martany. That could eliminate some of the names you have posted above if the date of his last name being Martany is known.

He was born in 1958 and died in 2001 and lived in Encino for 22 years. That implies Encino at age 21 or 1979. This makes all the birth dates posted above to be feasible.

We can wait for Alex to come back and add some clarity.
The 1999 article when he was working for Wells Fargo he used "Martany" but it very well could be that he, like my Grandfather who came from France, used his full surname on some occasions and the bastardized version the folks on Ellis Island gave him at other times. The one thing I can tell you is that there are no births in the California registry for a Martany.

Last edited by 2sleepy; 10-12-2015 at 04:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search