U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2015, 05:22 AM

2 posts, read 704 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

Looking for Latchezar Mariev Vladimirov (probably his middle and last name are now changed, because of adoption and marriage)

Born in 28 July 1985 in Bulgaria
Last time I heard him was in 2003 or 2004 and he was in Utah, USA

I don't know any of his new relatives, because he is born in Bulgaria and he got adopted by American family. But i do remember most of his stepbrothers and sisters are also adopted from east Europe countries.
Joey/Joe is maybe the name of his stepfather but I'm really not sure.

I'm looking for Latchezar because he was one of my true friends in our childhood, he was also my roommate for more than 3 years in foster home here in Bulgaria. He did a year or two in high school, then left for USA to his new family. Last time i heard him he was planning to get married.

He has joined the US Military (not sure whether US Navy or US Air Force). But he has told me he worked with radar systems. At that time he lived in Utah in a district for Military personnel only. He was preparing to go in Afghanistan.

Things maybe worth to mention:he is over 180cm, he has been hit by a car (in the US), his wife is diabetic.

Thank you very much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 03:47 AM

2 posts, read 704 times
I resolved my search, found my buddy.

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or