U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2008, 03:45 PM

4 posts, read 14,572 times

Advertisements

David Hudson Dad Danny Paulsen Uncle Bessie Hudson Grandma . If Any One Knows Any Of These People . Please Let Them Know Todd Hudson -ashfolk Is Looking For David Hudson My Dad . Please Contact Me Moderator cut: via the site's DM feature

Last edited by da jammer; 02-02-2008 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: removed email addy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 06:25 PM

842 posts, read 1,979,533 times
Do you have any ages or dates of births for these people? Your dad's date of birth may be on your birth certificate. Since you use the words biological dad, I can't tell if you are adopted or not. Also, do you have any locations where they lived and when they lived there? How about middle names?

Old 02-02-2008, 07:10 PM

susan13202 thanks or the advise . im really new at this and wasn't to sure what all to put in'

Old 02-02-2008, 07:21 PM

My dad David Hudson is 61 ,, We used to live in Colorado,mom and dad divorced and mom remarried and i was adopted. My uncle Danny Paulsen would be about 65/66 . Last I heard they moved to Texas together To be with grandma bessie Hudson . thats about all I know or can remember thank you or any and all help. email Moderator cut: removed

Last edited by autumngal; 02-02-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: see TOS why please

Old 02-02-2008, 10:03 PM

143 posts, read 419,301 times
Do you know where in Texas they moved to? Were they originally from Texas? You might try getting a copy of your parents divorce records and see if there is any useful informatiuon.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:37 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,533 times
Sending you a direct message. You can go into options on this and add your e-maill so people can e-mail you directly, but the moderator will cut it everytime if you put your e-mail in the text of the message. If you click on my name above this message, you will see where it says send an e-mail to Susan13202. You can e-mail me directly with any responses. Since I would not like my actual name and birthdate and address on the internet, I'm assuming other people may feel the same so I tend to send this information through direct messages and e-mails. So, I am sending the birthdate of the person who appears to be your father and your grandmother as well as locations they have lived.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,563 times
Default Todd - I'm your Aunt Jackie

I don't know if you'll get this - it looks like your post is close to two years old, but if you do, you're welcome to contact me. I can tell you what happened to your dad, but would rather talk to you than tell you in an email. Looks like this site doesn't allow you to post email addresses, so I don't know how we're going to link up, but please do get hold of me if you want to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search