U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 04:52 AM

1 posts, read 51,201 times

Advertisements

does anyone know the address in spain of mr robert tipler from the uk. He plays golf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2008, 10:21 PM

143 posts, read 419,084 times
You might try this website called infobel: Infobel

Old 09-05-2011, 02:05 PM

1 posts, read 34,486 times
can anyone help me find the whereabouts of angelina castro tullao and danilo castro tullao?

Old 09-05-2011, 08:36 PM

139 posts, read 524,024 times
I would suggest you guys use the Spanish White Pages like we have in the US. I used them in London, England to locate someone. I Googled "white pages england london" and found the White Pages for BT (British Telecom). Whatever the phone company is in Spain they have to have White Pages and Yellow Pages. Google "Spain White Pages" to get hits. If the person is listed and not unlisted you can find them via the White Pages.

I also located a person in London, England using the voter registration rolls and tax rolls. You can search the Spanish voter records and tax records to locate them. Everyone pays taxes! Not everyone votes, but everyone pays taxes.

You can also post on the Spanish CraigsList.com asking for help from a Spaniard. The Spaniards will write to you with helpful tips on how to find who you are looking for. It never hurts to ask for help on CL.

You can also post on local Spanish websites appealing for help. Let the Spanish people advise you and it will be most helpful to you. You can post in English and ask for a reply in English if you are not fluent in Spanish.

You can take out an ad in a Spanish newspaper that is local to where they were last located appealing for help locating the people you seek.

You can contact a Spanish newspaper asking for help. Maybe they will do a story on your quest and locate the person for you in exchange for exclusive rights to the story? Find the appropriate newspaper reporter who is most likely to help you and be interested in your situation. Read the newspaper online to get a feel for the kinds of stories each reporter does. If you contact a reporter who does not do "human interest stories" they will be interested. Either go to the editor of that newspaper section or find a reporter who will be sympathetic to you.

I've seen all of these strategies work. What works depends upon the family, time period in which they are looking, who sees their plea for help, if they get to the right people or not, timing, good luck, etc.

I wish you well in your search. Good luck.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:19 AM

1 posts, read 34,082 times
Trying to find Grazyna Del Bao in the Gran Alucant area

Old 11-01-2011, 03:53 PM

2 posts, read 33,855 times
Does anyone know Alan Glover who lived in West Drayton but moved to Spain and married a lady called Carol? If so can you let me have his telephone number and / or his address or if you are in contact with him can you tell him Peter who worked at the same place as him and met on a coach holiday is trying to contact him and leave message on pbstenings@yahoo.co.uk I will know if it is Alan that sends me a message as I will ask a certain question only Alan will know the answer.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:33 AM

1 posts, read 33,597 times
i am trying to trace a man called jose gimeno, who lived in playa de aro in around 1982, and worked in marios night club there. old friend i lost touch with. think his family were from barcelona area. would love to hear from him again!!

Old 11-04-2011, 10:00 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,836,702 times
who is looking for who, in this thread?

Old 11-07-2011, 05:25 AM

239 posts, read 409,246 times
@howard555.... not only in this thread... funny how people just don't read instructions before they post. And yes, Annie, I know I am wasting my breath again... ;o)

Old 01-17-2012, 03:56 AM

1 posts, read 32,123 times
sorry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search