Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 01:18 PM

72 posts, read 320,295 times

Advertisements

I am seeking the family or friends of a guy whos name starts with a J and would have been last seen around 1976. He COULD have been a drug runner making trips down to Florida along I-95. However he appeared to NOT use drugs and may have been wealthy and might not be American. Do you know a guy that left your country to come to the US in the 70's and you have never heard from him again? He was in the process of getting his entire mouth redone by a dentist, with alot of extentise dental work. He was around 6 foot tall brown hair brown eyes, had his appendix removed at some point in his life. He might have been a race car fan...He was travelling with a female. Please if you are looking for someone that meets these let me know....I just want his family to know what happended to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2008, 07:28 PM

324 posts, read 1,707,099 times
What happened to him?

Old 02-22-2008, 05:51 AM

Him and a girl he was with were both murdered in 1976, They have never been Identified. Even though they were found within hours killed execution style, nobody has ever came forward saying they knew who these 2 were. Its a very very sad story

Old 02-22-2008, 06:05 PM

324 posts, read 1,707,099 times
That is sad. How are you involved in the case?

Old 02-24-2008, 10:57 AM

1,063 posts, read 2,462,987 times
I find it interesting how the other person you were looking for...John (aka Jock), you found alive and well and living in Canada. That's a coincidence.

Old 03-11-2008, 03:09 PM

6 posts, read 46,826 times
i also have been following the case and you wondered how 2 people that have been dead so long that noone has ever found out who they are.i would love to find these peoples familys i almost think they would have to be from another country because you would think someone from here or the u.s. would have claimed them

Old 03-12-2008, 06:18 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
I'm curious, were the labels in their clothes checked out? Sometimes if a person is from outside the US you find their clothes are from elsewhere. The extensive dentistry could also be an indicator of them coming from a country with less then ideal dental care.

This is a very sad thing for someone to not know where their family member is. I hope you are able to find the next of kin.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 04-21-2008 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: edited out a deleted post that was quoted

Old 03-12-2008, 07:04 AM

This is a question I can ask the Coroner. I know the girl had on Stride Rite shoes, and his shirt was from a Auto Race in the US the year before. I think her shorts were Levis, neither had on any underware. I do not KNow the brand of her shirts or his pants and shoes.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:37 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
This is a question I can ask the Coroner. I know the girl had on Stride Rite shoes, and his shirt was from a Auto Race in the US the year before. I think her shorts were Levis, neither had on any underware. I do not KNow the brand of her shirts or his pants and shoes.
Were they found with a vehicle? or were the bodies just on their own?
I would think putting out the word in the area of the race might be a good idea. Although this much later I don't know. Was it in Daytona?

Old 04-15-2008, 09:12 AM

6 posts, read 46,826 times
Default lost girl and guy

hi phenolred i have been searching all the sites on the net for along time now trying to find out who the couple is and the closest i have found so far for the girl is lyn ruth connes she went missing in may20 1976 she went to meet a guy named jeff for a modeling job.you can find out all the info about them on the doe network,it is casefile 827dfca.i know i wont quit looking untill we know who they are because it is hard to imagine what the parents of these 2 have gone through all these years.let me know if you find out anything please
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search