Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 10:00 AM

23,865 posts, read 33,545,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Said what I was thinking, an unusual name to begin, with but same DOB is very unlikely. But hey, now a days, nothing would surprise me!

Sharrieff Mays
Current Phone Number
(773) 268-6420

Current Address
5913 Ashland
Chicago, IL 60636

Phone number comes back to a Barbara Mays. Frankfurt, IL

Barbara J Mays - Frankfort, Illinois

Now, I do see 2 different Sharrieff Mays listed in Nashville, one being 46, the other being 70, supposedly, I say that because one is born in 1946 age 70, and one is born in 1970, age 46. A little odd. Also, being that this TN Mays also lived in Chicago, that seems just too coincidental.

Sharrieff Mays
2820 Jones Ave
Nashville, TN 37207
Age 46 (Born Apr 1970)
(615) 262-4042

Sharrieff Mays
127 Gordon Ter
Nashville, TN 37207
Age 70 (Born 1946)
(615) 228-2643

OP, is there possibly a reason your brother left and doesn't want to be found?

Best of luck OP. I'm sorry, but there's nothing else I can come up with at this time.
Ms piggy, is your dads name Sharrieff too? Curious since Eldemila found 2 that are also tied to Chicago. In your 1st post you said your dad is 85 so that doesn't match with the one she found that's listed as age 70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms piggy View Post
At the time he went missing I was only 6 and mom they did try to report him but police told them he was an adult and they they couldn't but since then we have tried to report him they says its to late but I talk to police today and they need me to come in to see if the man in Nashville is living under my brother information because something is not right
Thanks Howard for bringing this forward.
Ms piggy, how far are you from Nashville? I don't understand why law enforcement need you to find out if the man is using your brothers info. They should be doing that

Quote:
Hi I'm looking for my brother who has been missing since 1993 when I was just a baby I don't no what happen to him he just left one day and never came home me and my sisters and brothers miss him and my mom and dad I just buried one of my brothers and March 20 2013 and one in March 23 1998 rest in peace Obadiah and shamariah and it hurted me so bad cas they passed and never found out what happen to our brother Sharrieff Mays we miss him so much everyday we look for him when he left our family wasn't so close now we are so tight and I just don't want to leave this earth not knowing what happen to him I only got a few years to spend with him and I don't think it's right I have a whole family now three beautiful girls one who take medical classes and I want him to meet them I just want to hold him and tell him how much I love and miss him and need him in our life every day I worry cas I don't know if he passed or alive our parents are getting old anybody somebody if u know him please bring him home he was born April 19 1970 he is 46 years of age every where I search on the net it's only giving me information from 1993 I don't remember much about him but I remember he was quiet he stayed in his books and had such a wonderful smile and all we left with is pictures Sharrieff Max Mays if one day this thread find you I want you to know that I love u and I want stop searching for you till I take my last breath our mom and dad birth us with all bilblical names and we are so blessed to have them ass parents they don't drink or smoke and it really hurts my mom and dad that they don't know where they baby is for some reason he was never reported missing because he was and adult when he left I tried every thing but I can't seem to find him any body please help us it's killing my mom who is 65 and my dad is 85 but acts 21 he even walks fast like a young man we love u brother please come home the time he went missing we lived at 3837 s Ellis apt 103 maybe he lost his memory but if u are dating him and you never met his family this could be my brother please help us cause until I find him this nightmare will never end for me God bless you all who are missing your love one hope one day our dreams come true cause I f I find him I'm not never letting him go I don't care what he is like I just want him home we lived on the south side of Chicago please help bring my big brother home I love u Sharrieff Max Mays from your baby sister ms piggy 😘😘😘😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😞😞😞😞😞
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2017, 10:53 AM

14,466 posts, read 20,644,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roselvr View Post
ms piggy, how far are you from nashville? I don't understand why law enforcement need you to find out if the man is using your brothers info. they should be doing that
b i n g o

Old 02-03-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Yes I have that's not him he is Caucasian and my brother is African American I also spoke to this man who has the same name and date of birth as my missing brother
You spoke to him?
What was the date you spoke to him. The phone number can be used to locate the address. You need to verify that what he told you is accurate.

Both Nashville addresses have been rental units since around 2006. Interestingly for you the owners are not connected to your brother in any way except he may have been a former tenant. They could be written to see if they show a S. Mays as a former tenant and when.

You may or may not need to ask someone to write the letters for you. You 100% want a reply. And you have a better chance if you clearly leave emotion out of it. It your letter talks about anything but whether he was a former tenant and you lost contact with him (as a friend) your emotional content might not get a reply. Which is one of the worst outcomes because you won't know whether he rented from them or not. You want a reply!

Old 02-06-2017, 12:49 PM

24 posts, read 26,389 times
Ms dobbs said I need a police report to put him on namus

Old 02-06-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:

He's been missing since 1993 and could have left Chicago the same year and gone to TN. and left there in 1994. You'll need more than one police report unless he has stick and stayed somewhere. He is clearly a missing person to his family and Chicago and Nashville and other authorities have the DUTY to help out.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:40 AM

Quote:
I know. I'm going to help you try to get a police report but you have to work with me and answer my questions.
I posted 6 days ago that we have to try to get one from Chicago. Do you have any relatives that live there still? If not, we're going to need to see what the process is. I'm not sure which PD is close to where he went missing from. I found Chicago PD locations but there are so many. I mapped 2 locations, will paste them in below. Let me know which one is close to where he went missing, I'll see if I can find out if they have a MP unit. Please post back to let me know which PD is close to where he went missing from, we'll take it from there.

Is your dads name Sharrieff too? Curious since Eldemila found 2 that are also tied to Chicago. In your 1st post you said your dad is 85 so that doesn't match with the one she found that's listed as age 70.

How far are you from Nashville?

What police department denied you the report?

Thanks. The sooner you answer the questions the sooner we can get going to try to get the report. We've lost 6 days already

Old 02-08-2017, 12:55 PM

Hi guys I have great news but first I would like to thank each and everyone of you who took time out your day to take interest in my story and I wanna thank youll from the bottom of my heart for everything you guys did for my family and helping bringing my brother home but my brother Sharrieff Mays has been found thanks to the help of each and everyone of you all and I pray that God bless each and every one of you for making this moment possible I can't thank u guys enough I love you all God bless

Old 02-08-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Hi guys I have great news but first I would like to thank each and everyone of you who took time out your day to take interest in my story and I wanna thank youll from the bottom of my heart for everything you guys did for my family and helping bringing my brother home but my brother Sharrieff Mays has been found thanks to the help of each and everyone of you all and I pray that God bless each and every one of you for making this moment possible I can't thank u guys enough I love you all God bless
You're welcome. How did you find him?

Old 02-08-2017, 02:49 PM

I wanna thank each and everyone of you for helping me find my brother with out you all this would have not been possible but my brother Sharrieff Mays has been found

Old 02-08-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
I wanna thank each and everyone of you for helping me find my brother with out you all this would have not been possible but my brother Sharrieff Mays has been found
Who was the person to find him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search