Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 06:20 PM

8 posts, read 58,389 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I posted the below message a few days ago, but have not had any reply's. I am trying to find my birth father. My mom tells me she knows little about him and has given me the following information. She knew him between the years of 1982-1986 in Dallas, Texas which is where she met him and is where I was born. She thinks that he most likely still lives in the Dallas area. He went by the name Michael, but she says she thinks his real name is Leonard Charles Holder III. She thinks he should be either 45 or 46 as of now. Also, she thinks he was either born or raised in McAllen Texas from what he told her, but that could be false. She said that she thought his family owned some type of clothing store in McAllen, but does not know the name.
I was born in June of 1984 and he saw me a few times ( i think the last time is when I was about 5 months old) at that visit he told my mother that he was going to get married. She thinks that he has at least one other child with a women however she does not think they married. I myself am married and getting my masters, I would like to know what I am made of (my genetics, culture etc...). I am just having a hard time. I have googled, but nothing comes up. I was hoping someone on here knew of a better way to find a person with out having to pay all the fees.

Again, thank you so much for any information.

"I am looking for a man named Leonard Charles Holder III, who may also go by the name Michael. He may or may not use the III at the end. I believe he was either born or raised in McAllen, Texas, but he was last seen living in Dallas in 1984. He should be in his 40's and white. I know he graduated high school, but I am not sure if it was in McAllen. If you know him or someone close to him, please e-mail me."

Thank you,

E-mail: searching0867@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 10:10 PM

3 posts, read 19,020 times
Default Help in Finding your Dad

Hi,

I am a volunteer searcher and I saw your post. I did some checking and I found Leonard C. Holder, III (DOB: 7-9-60) who WAS living at 6700 N. Ware Road, McAllen, Texas 78504, with a telephone number of 956-686-7038. I also found, I believe, his father, Leonard Clifton Holder, born 1-20-1936, with a phone number of 830-632-9048. One of these number should work in finding him. Incidentally, his middle name is "Clifton", not Charles. Hope this helps also.

Good luck to you,

Last edited by autumngal; 02-25-2008 at 05:53 AM.. Reason: no signatures please, ty

Old 02-25-2008, 07:52 AM

Wow, I can't really explain the emotions I am feeling right now. Thank you to both posters. I will look into Tx Care and find out more about how they can help me, thanks Poet. Callen, thank you for all the information as well. I have to say I'm a little scared to call the number to see where it leads. I have no idea how to make this type of call, so any advice would be great. Again, I am so thankful for your help.

Old 07-30-2008, 09:45 PM

4 posts, read 40,571 times
I think the Leonard Holder you are searching for, also known as Michael Diamond in the 80's in Dallas, is still in Dallas, selling real estate at Re/Max Abrams. He was born in McAllen. He worked as a stripper at LaBare. Master Blaster Strip Grams should be able to verify if this is the right guy, as they worked together at LaBare. I knew "Michael" and when I saw his picture on the Real Estate page, I really believe it is him. He did get married to a stripper from Million Dollar Saloon and had atleast one child. I hope this helps and best of luck to you!

Old 07-30-2008, 09:58 PM

874 posts, read 3,678,962 times
I just found a long lost friend of mine on both www.zabasearch.com and www.peoplelookup.com.

I hope this helps!!

Old 07-31-2008, 07:44 PM

4 posts, read 40,571 times
there is also another guy that will know if it is Leonard/Michael at Re/max and that is Michael Coburn owner of Re/Max town and country in allen, tx. They worked together also.

Old 10-11-2009, 03:49 PM

If you ever go back and check this thread I just wanted to let everyone know that I found him. Thank you for everyones help!

Old 10-11-2009, 04:57 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,435,307 times
Thank you for letting us know about your success story! Best of luck in your new found relationship with your dad.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:59 AM

12 posts, read 35,946 times
thanks to here iam in the same situataion waiting on adna teast hope mine god willing turns out like yours

Old 01-10-2010, 11:52 AM

1 posts, read 13,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by callen8949 View Post
Hi,

I am a volunteer searcher and I saw your post. I did some checking and I found Leonard C. Holder, III (DOB: 7-9-60) who WAS living at 6700 N. Ware Road, McAllen, Texas 78504, with a telephone number of 956-686-7038. I also found, I believe, his father, Leonard Clifton Holder, born 1-20-1936, with a phone number of 830-632-9048. One of these number should work in finding him. Incidentally, his middle name is "Clifton", not Charles. Hope this helps also.

Good luck to you,
Hi i'm looking for my birth father. i have been looking everywhere and im lost at this point. please help me my mother wont give me any information except for his name is or was clarence wendell leslie he was born in georgia and married my mother marie chiapetta in indiana. my mother has told me that she heard that e was in california but didn't know if he was alive or dead. if he passed away i would like to know if i have ant brothers or sisters. please help me as i am lost. that you! i'm 49 years old but have no idea how old he may be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search