U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 12:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,741 times

Advertisements

Hey I went to school with Donald's son (Donald Ray Stepp JR) Donald Sr's son by Mary (I think her maiden name was Kinney or Riley). He was from Cleveland and he once told me his dad was shot in the back by cops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2011, 04:17 PM

23 posts, read 29,913 times
I made a better picture for you of the guy on the motor cycle. Maybe it will help in your search
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for any information about my deceased fathers family, please help!-possible-20don-1968.jpg  

Old 02-12-2011, 04:19 PM

23 posts, read 29,913 times
There's a ronald ray stepp jr. On facebook.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:32 AM

4,907 posts, read 6,125,439 times
This is an old post but maybe she could be contacted by email ? Trying to get in contact with the son (Jr) might be a possible.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:09 AM

2 posts, read 2,915 times
I feel your pain. Here I am 33 years old and I am looking for my biological father whom died when I was 1years old. My mother was 16 when she got pregnant and my father Ellis James Smith much older. I know he was in the military and his mother name was Tommy Rider. I received social security benfits until I was 18.Not knowing he was in the military until after I was married.I dont have any pictures. I don't know anyone on that side of the family. I started my search at 18 and got discouraged talking to my mother. Anyhow, I can't push this to the side because it affects me each and everyday. Maybe you can call funeral homes in your area like I did. Hopefully, you will get somewhere. Years ago I was told he was not buried at Swansons in Detroit MI. but it was a lie. The worker was too lazy to check. I tried again and found him. He is at Warren Memorial in Michigan. I contacted the military and I have to send letters and postages and they will forward to last address on file. I don't know what was going on and how much information my mother remember but I am still trying. I feel so close to finding my family. I know the feeling of not knowing what your father look like. I been getting pieces of information here and there over ther year. I didnt have any luck with the microfilm trying to look at old newspapers either. Maybe the Community Health Department can give you some information or Department of Human Services. Dont give up! I won't either. Good Luck!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:18 AM

2 posts, read 2,915 times
My father ellis James Smith died in 1980. Next to keen is Tommy Rider. MY name is elllisha jamesetta palmer. His funeral was at Swansons in detroit mi. He was buried Aug 11 at 4280 Warren Memorial, in Warren MI. I just found this out. I am on my way to cemetery to pay my respects. I want to find family and see a picture of him if nothing else. If anyone have any information it will help. I have his birthday, death certificate number and social security number and I am named after him. Please help!

Old 05-27-2013, 10:23 AM

1 posts, read 1,298 times
I want to find my fathers side of the family all I know is when I was old enough to ask about my father my mother told me he died but never showed me a picture of him she did not talk about him so I really have nothing to go on but I would very much so want to find out about my family can you help me my mother never told me his name where he was from or how he died I am in desperate need to find this other side of my family I feel like I don't know who I am or where I come from sometimes

Old 03-05-2016, 08:27 PM

1 posts, read 727 times
Default Cecelia Son

I am Donald Stepp and you are mostly correct with the information about our Dad. There is a lot still missing about him that I don't know either. but, you may not like what I do know about him.

Back in early 2000 we started to look for information about him and Mary when my mother told me I had a half brother by Mary May, but as she told me more about her and when we looked into Donald Ray jr. my younger half brother and his past we decided not to peruse it any further then life caught up with us and hadn't gone any further with looking up any other information.

I recently started looking for more family information again, when I came across your post on my google search today. My mother does't remember or doesn't want to remember a lot of his side, so I am once again trying to dig into his past. I have pictures and the obituary with Dads place of rest. His Dads name was Lee and I have his picture also, Lees wife left him when Dad and Dennis were teenagers, he raised them best he could. Not sure what here name was, but my mother said she moved to California. Dennis lived here for a while and them he supposedly moved out to California with her.

I emailed you earlier today, email me back if you would like to talk more.

Thanks,

Don

Old 12-24-2016, 02:50 PM

1 posts, read 493 times
Looking for my dead dad's family I've never meet

Old 03-05-2019, 05:01 PM

1 posts, read 115 times
I have a father named Donald Ray Stepp and his mother was Martha Bowling he had 2 brothers, Jimmy and Junior, also a sister Wanda and Wendy. I don't think any are fully related. He was born in Cleveland Tennessee. I remember him have a picture on a motor bike in black leather jacket.
He was in the airforce when I was born
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search