Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2008, 09:07 PM

85 posts, read 262,277 times

Advertisements

Looking for neighbors on or around Ellenwood. Patty Scott, Carol Dlwgosh, Andrea Paulishen, Peter & Patricia Wilms, Nancy Jones, Linda Elliott, Sally Spears, Gretchen Rodgers. Most went to Garfield elementary. I'm Diane (Aldrich). Do you remember me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 02:54 PM

2 posts, read 8,898 times
Default I sure do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellenwood147 View Post
Looking for neighbors on or around Ellenwood. Patty Scott, Carol Dlwgosh, Andrea Paulishen, Peter & Patricia Wilms, Nancy Jones, Linda Elliott, Sally Spears, Gretchen Rodgers. Most went to Garfield elementary. I'm Diane (Aldrich). Do you remember me?
Was nicely surprised to see this. Glad to make the connection. Hope you are well and happy. Life has been good, and interesting.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:51 AM

2 posts, read 8,898 times
Diane, guess it would help to ID myself, I'm Carol. I've a lot to learn about this type of connection, and am having a ball with it. Where we grew up has changed so..mostly to the very sad, grim, side of things. I'll let my cousins know of your posting. Carol

Old 09-24-2008, 09:43 PM

85 posts, read 262,277 times
Talking Hi Carol!

Good to hear from you! I left in 1959, saw you again later, 1966 maybe? Anyway, I read in the Vindicator online that my house burned and a cousin says it's gone. Too bad, it was a beautiful street when we were kids, I remember having Kool Aid in your kitchen, Barbie riding a tricycle, playing in a big tree in front of your house....
Seems like a lifetime ago, I'm 61 now, living in Colorado, married 38 years, have 3 children, oldest boy is married has a boy and girl, lves in Arizona. Daughter is married, lives about 2 hours from us up in Denver, they have a 6 year old boy with autism, we see them often. Our youngest son is living in Texas.
My computer hasn't been working right the last few days or I would have answered you sooner.
Things have changed so much over the past decades that I think back to Ellenwood and how simple it used to be and the old friends I had. I hear you can't even go back to look around, not exactly a safe area. Haven't been to Ohio since our first boy was about 18 months old, he's 36 now!
Our grandchildren from him are 6 and 3.
Thanks for answering my post Carol, I hope we can keep in touch......Diane

Old 08-22-2011, 04:58 PM

1 posts, read 2,786 times
I lived on the corner house 98 Ellenwood and went to Garfield Elementary school as well. My name is Joe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search