U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-21-2017, 01:34 PM
 
1 posts, read 1,139 times
Reputation: 16

Advertisements

I am searching for my biological brother and possibly other siblings. I was adopted at birth- my mothers name is Theta Constance McVay Robertson and my father's name is Robert Olan Robertson. She later married a man by the name of Klajbor and later possibly Richard Ernest Jensen. I believe I have a brother named Michael who may be either a Klajbor or a Jensen and would have been born between 1960 and 1967 most likely. There was also a sister, Mary Francis Klajbor, born in 1955 and she is deceased. I would appreciate any information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-21-2017, 07:57 PM
 
Location: Mostly in my head
19,822 posts, read 55,961,131 times
Reputation: 19019
City/State?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 01:17 PM
 
Location: florida
1,611 posts, read 1,946,335 times
Reputation: 1998
I see her married to Klajbor bot not Jensen Theta Constance Robertson
gender Female
Husband Richard Donald Klajbor
Daughter Mary Frances Klajbor
Mary's grave site. https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...&GRid=51067318


Only Michael Klajbor I see are below.Too many Michael Robertson and Jensen.1. KLAJBOR, MICHAEL J

Associated names:

KLAJBOR, JOSEPH
KLAJBOR, JOE M
KLAJBOR, J MICHA
KLAJBOR, J MICHAEL
KLAYBON, JOE
Available(4) Available ENGLISHTOWN, NJ
FORESTVILLE, NY
STOCKTON, NY
FREDONIA, NY
RUSKIN, FL
OCALA, FL Possible Relatives:

KLAJBOR, ALBERTA I (Age 92)
KLAJBOR, JOSEPH M (Age 59)
KLAJBOR, KATHLEEN JOAN (Age 66)
KLAJBORROBINS, TIFFANY (Age 42)
SAMILOW, JOSHUA K (Age 49)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

ABBEY, WENDY S (Age 54)
SEEKINGS, PHILIP L (Age 68)
SEEKINGS, CAROLE P (Age 68)
ABBEY, RANDALL M (Age 57)
View Details
2. KLAJBOR, MICHAEL D (Age 67)
Available(5) Available VENICE, FL
MISHAWAKA, IN
CONYERS, GA
BATAVIA, OH Possible Relatives:

KLAJBOR, WALTER J (Age 95)
KLAJBOR, BARBARA C
KLAJBOR, BETH A (Age 60)
KLAJBOR, RYANMATTHEW (Age 37)
KLAJBOR, ALLISONLEIG (Age 36)
KLAJBOR, ELIZABETH (Age 62)
KLAJBOR, ELIZABETH A (A



Maybe someone else will find more info for you.


Bill

Last edited by MrBillM; 04-22-2017 at 01:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2017, 04:12 PM
 
10,833 posts, read 14,836,702 times
Reputation: 5095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glashu2 View Post
I am searching for my biological brother and possibly other siblings. I was adopted at birth- my mothers name is Theta Constance McVay Robertson and my father's name is Robert Olan Robertson. She later married a man by the name of Klajbor and later possibly Richard Ernest Jensen. I believe I have a brother named Michael who may be either a Klajbor or a Jensen and would have been born between 1960 and 1967 most likely. There was also a sister, Mary Francis Klajbor, born in 1955 and she is deceased. I would appreciate any information.

The brother you look for is Michael Klajbor (Jensen)?
What else do you have on Mary?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2018, 01:10 PM
 
1 posts, read 612 times
Reputation: 16
Just an update to this message above. We have now found 3 of 4 children of Theta. We are still searching for Michael.
I am the adopted daughter of Mary. I/we are now looking for more family. I am looking for Mary Klajbors children. She was married to a man Giglio and had 2 children a boy and a girl born before 1980. I was adopted in 1983. Any help finding a marriage cert or finding my siblings would be amazing.
So excited to have found my adopted aunts and hopefully we can find my uncle as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2018, 05:17 PM
 
Location: New Hampshire
4,835 posts, read 4,819,142 times
Reputation: 3616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicat044 View Post
Just an update to this message above. We have now found 3 of 4 children of Theta. We are still searching for Michael.
I am the adopted daughter of Mary. I/we are now looking for more family. I am looking for Mary Klajbors children. She was married to a man Giglio and had 2 children a boy and a girl born before 1980. I was adopted in 1983. Any help finding a marriage cert or finding my siblings would be amazing.
So excited to have found my adopted aunts and hopefully we can find my uncle as well.
I can't help you but I am so happy for you! I am on the same boat right now.

Good luck to you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2018, 02:16 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,807 posts, read 5,563,966 times
Reputation: 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glashu2 View Post
I am searching for my biological brother and possibly other siblings. I was adopted at birth- my mothers name is Theta Constance McVay Robertson and my father's name is Robert Olan Robertson. She later married a man by the name of Klajbor and later possibly Richard Ernest Jensen. I believe I have a brother named Michael who may be either a Klajbor or a Jensen and would have been born between 1960 and 1967 most likely. There was also a sister, Mary Francis Klajbor, born in 1955 and she is deceased. I would appreciate any information.
Richard D. Klajbor & Theta Constance Klajbor were listed in a transaction together in Prince George's County, Maryland in 1963.

When Richard died his estate went into probate, and if Michael is his son the court records might list him.
https://registers.maryland.gov/RowNe...rdId=425227317


Mary Frances Klajbor was married to Frank J. Giglio. He is in South Amboy, NJ.

I have a copy of Theta Constance McVay's birth certificate. If you would like this send me your email in private message. Theta died in Fairbanks, Alaska in November 1st, 1984. She is buried under the name of Constance Klajbor.

Last edited by Cyanna; 03-11-2018 at 03:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2018, 06:02 PM
 
Location: NJ
10,666 posts, read 21,340,667 times
Reputation: 8813
Consider doing your DNA at ancestry, then upload to the free databases. If you're interested I can give you directions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-18-2018, 10:25 AM
 
10,833 posts, read 14,836,702 times
Reputation: 5095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Consider doing your DNA at ancestry, then upload to the free databases. If you're interested I can give you directions
------------------------------------------------
Save 30% on AncestryDNA
More than 50% of our community have found their Irish roots†. Order AncestryDNA—the only DNA test with 19 Irish regions—and find out if your smiling eyes are Irish too.

$69*
reg. $99
SAVE 30%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top