U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 05:23 PM

9 posts, read 26,342 times

Advertisements

My name is Steven Figueroa, and i am looking for my father Rene Figueroa. His DOB is June 23, 1963. So that would make him 44 years old. I believe he was born in puerto rico. But moved to the Bronx, New york. Then to Tampa,FL. Then somewhere else. I only have a couple pictures of him with me as a baby but i never really met him. Any help in finding him would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by fezy777; 03-12-2008 at 06:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 05:44 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,159,851 times
Looks like he is on peoplefinders.com. You'll have to pay them a fee for more info. Type in his name and scroll down to number 54.

I couldn't find him on zabasearch. If you had a middle initial, that might help.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:52 PM

He doesnt have a middle name. I tried that website once before,made the payment, and i still didnt find him. It gave me some address in Baltimore,Maryland. remember speaking to him once on the phone when i was younger and the caller id had a Virginia area code. I guess he moves alot(on the run from something or someone) but i just wanna know and meet the guy thats my father.

If I have his SSN shouldn't I be able to find him easier? If someone hasn't stolen his identity.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:05 PM

He also has brothers. There names are Jose Figueroa (age 68) and Reynaldo Figueroa.
There mother's name is Hilda Figueroa and could be possibly living in Puerto Rico.
Hopefully with this much information someone can help me find out where he is or a phone number to reach him at.

Last edited by fezy777; 03-12-2008 at 06:31 PM..

Old 03-13-2008, 09:11 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,036,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fezy777 View Post
He also has brothers. There names are Jose Figueroa (age 68) and Reynaldo Figueroa.
There mother's name is Hilda Figueroa and could be possibly living in Puerto Rico.
Hopefully with this much information someone can help me find out where he is or a phone number to reach him at.
I finally found someone after 15 years by locating his sister! I had just been looking for him and then someone mentioned that they thought he had a sister and gave me her name. Luckily, she was still using her married last name. I actually found an unlisted number for her.

Do you know the areas where his brother resided? Good Luck!

Old 03-13-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
I finally found someone after 15 years by locating his sister! I had just been looking for him and then someone mentioned that they thought he had a sister and gave me her name. Luckily, she was still using her married last name. I actually found an unlisted number for her.

Do you know the areas where his brother resided? Good Luck!
His brothers also lived in the Bronx, New York. I'm not sure if they have moved or not. But on peoplefinders.com it sows his relatives and has an address for the Bronx. His mother(which is my grandmother that i haven't met, well i haven't met anyone on my dad's side of the family) is probably living in Puerto Rico.

I have my father's social security number, but where can i use it to find him?

Old 03-13-2008, 06:07 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,159,851 times
Well, I hate to say this, but you could find out if he is alive or not. There are websites for death indexes, using the Social Security number. Do a search. I think there are several. Good luck.

Old 03-13-2008, 06:30 PM

ya i already did that. he is still alive..my question is how can i use his ssn to track him down? all these websites that charge money are no good. does anybody know of a good private investigator? and how much it would cost? or should i contact a talk show like montell or something? lol

Old 03-14-2008, 06:51 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,036,718 times
If you have the SSN, you can ask the SS Admin to forward a letter to him at his last known address. They will not tell you anything and your father may choose not to respond. But it is worth a try!

Old 03-14-2008, 01:01 PM

^ Thanks alot. I will go do that. But i don't want him to have my address either just incase for any reason. I don't know the guy. Do you think they would give me the information if i say he his a deadbeat dad? My mom never filed for child support because she didnt want him to know where we lived cuz he was doing "bad things" and didn't want me to be harmed by it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search