U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2008, 03:44 PM

4 posts, read 8,319 times

Advertisements

In 1979 after losing a year long battle with CPS in Rochester, Indiana and seeing my two boys every weekend show up in rags after I brought them new clothes every month I agreed that they would be better with a doctor and nurse that worked in the emergency room the night my ex-wife murdered my other son on March 28, 1978 at Lake Nyona.

I sent letters to the courthouse and gave them my contact information over the years but to no avail. James and Joshua are in there 30's now and I have no idea how to reach out to them and let them know they have a little sister that just turned 20 and wants to meet them. I'm in Arizona, have been since '79 and if anyone has suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, by the way, when I finally signed the adoption papers the case worker told me it was the best thing since the judge and her office had already made up their minds that I would never get custody of my 2 boys. So it was a better life for them in the long run.

Their names were James Leonard Lovan and Joshua Aaron Lovan at the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2008, 08:07 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,038,384 times
Any Idea on the Doctor/Nurses' last name?

Old 03-16-2008, 08:17 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,038,384 times
Here is another thought...Do you know their SSN's (old tax returns??) When children are adopted who already had a SSN, the usually just do a name change. (That's what happened for my nephew). Perhaps you could have the SS Administration forward a letter on your behalf.

Old 03-29-2008, 06:02 PM

Default Docs/Nurses and SS numbers

All I know is the doctor and nurse was working at the Rochester Indiana hospital emergency room the evening of March 31, 1978. My sons did not have social security numbers so that is a dead end. I have contacted the hospital and requested public information on those two people that were working that night.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:17 PM

Default Contact Information

I can be reached at jlovan@hotmail.com if anyone has any information they can share with me.

James Lovan

Old 04-02-2008, 06:19 PM

Default Wrong date

the date the boys were examined was March 31, 1978 according to the obituary.

J Lovan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or