U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 12:57 PM

4 posts, read 9,457 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I'm looking for one Douglas Gerard Witlox, age 59, last known address at:

1911 Augusta Rd
West Columbia, SC
(i forget the zip)

Before that he was on Two Notch #2 in Lexington, SC, Stockton CA, and Denver CO.

I know he used to live in NJ, I'm not sure if he might be there now. I actually have no idea what state he's in, or if he's even alive.

One brother, Richard A. Witlox.
His parents relocated to either NJ or NY, he might have hared off that way or not....
I also have his SSN, he's not listed on the ssn death registry.

If anyone knows sites that search for people by ssn, that would be helpful. I've done what I can with peoplelookup.

I haven't seen my dad since I was ten. I'm going on twenty now and would give damn near anything to have one more conversation with him, maybe convince him to be a part of my life again. I've held my peace these ten years. I hope to reconnect before one of us winds up dead or something equally silent and final.

Last edited by yzabetonaquest; 03-24-2008 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: added info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 09:17 PM

20 posts, read 99,335 times
HI!

I went to the Intelius website and found the below information:

Douglas G. Wiltox age 59, addresses in Lexington SC, Basking Ridge NJ, Stockton CA, & West Columbia SC. It also states relatives as Troy D., Richard A., Christopher B., & Shannon T. (all last name of Wiltox). If you pay the requested fee, you can obtain these addresses, phone #'s, DOB, and you can search his social security #. Good luck on your search, and may you find the peace you are looking for.

Dispatch

Old 03-24-2008, 09:45 PM

Thank you!

I did try those. The only one I think might be viable is the NJ address, but that could very well be my uncle Richard's place. I called two of the listed numbers, one didn't connect at all, the other was an automated voicemail. There weren't any listed names in the message.

I'm hoping it's either dad or my uncle. I'm hoping my uncle might have some idea where dad is. I left a message there, anyway. I don't know if I'll get a reply back.

If anyone in that area of NJ might have seen or heard of Douglas or Richard Witlox, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:37 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,040,089 times
His name appears in a church bulletin on the "Prayer List" dated 4/22/07. It was the Church of St. James (Saint James Church Home Page) in Basking Ridge, NJ. It appears that he was listed at the same address as his brother, Richard and his wife Shannon. It also list the name of Troy D. Witlox (born in the mid 70's). You may want to try locating Troy. He has a Myspace and a Friendster websites. His e-mail is: twitlox@vo88photo.com. It has him listed in the Bronx, NY. Are you any relation to Christopher B. Witlox of SC (also born in the 70's)? Have you tried locating his parents? I found Gerard C. Witlox, 6088 Searsburg Road, Trumansburg, NY 14886 607.387.3058. It also lists a Maria Witlox born in the late 1940's in the same town. She could be your father's current wife. Just a thought. Best of luck with your search!.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,885 times
Default Doug Witlox

Hi - I am Doug's sister Maria and I can help you out - do you want to sent me a Private Message?

Old 04-16-2008, 11:33 AM

1 posts, read 2,845 times
Hi - I am Doug's sister, Christie, and I also have information that could help you. You can send me a private message, also.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:00 PM

2 posts, read 5,546 times
Hello, Amanda. Please Check, I Sent You A Direct Message With E-mail Address And Home Address. Yes This Is Dad. I"m Really Looking Forward To Hearing From You. Please, Please Answer.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:10 PM

10,736 posts, read 31,815,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbwdad View Post
Hello, Amanda. This Is Dad. Please Check Your Direct Messages, I Sent You E-mail And Home Address Where You Can Reach Me. I"m Really Looking Forward To Hearing From You Soon. Please, Please Answer. Dad
There is an option to send her an email, which I have done explaining that you, her Father had found the thread. I do hope she gets the message and comes back to the forum so you two can hook up.

Old 05-26-2008, 08:15 AM

No, I'm here, I'm here.

I forgot I had posted here after I did a paid people search, cuz it looked like he had disappeared, but I got a notification.....

I'm here. Are you?

I didn't get the message for some reason, but I got your sister's DM, and I sent you one.......

Last edited by yzabetonaquest; 05-26-2008 at 08:29 AM..

Old 05-27-2008, 12:18 PM

2 posts, read 5,546 times
amanda, hello. did you get my direct message to you? it doesn'seem so. call my cell phone(you should know my area code) 698-2550. call soon, i"m on pins and needles.talk to you soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search