U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2008, 07:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,882 times

Advertisements

I have gone to all of the people search sites with no real luck. There are just so many matches for Ronald Wilson in Philadelphia, PA that I don't even know where to start. The only information I was able to get out of my mother was that he is probably 59 or 60 years old and he may have lived on Woodhaven road. My name is Michael Axt and I would be so very appreciative if any help at all was given. I would be happy to fork over the $40 to see a detailed history from one of those sites if I was certain I was searching the right Ronald Wilson... 77 matches is scary at $40 a pop!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2008, 11:26 PM

842 posts, read 1,978,953 times
There may be 77 matches for Ronald Wilson in Philadelphia, PA, but for those who are 60 years old, only 8 pop up for PA, and of those 8, only one comes in as Philadelphia and that would be Ronald Earle Wilson who once lived in Philadelphia. For those who are 59, 11 have lived in PA, and only 2 of those show Philadelphia as a place they have lived.
You can't post other sites on this site. The moderator will cut it out. So, if you e-mail me, I'll tell you the site I used (it is free) and tell you how to do it. If your mom will give you a birthdate or a birth month or a middle name, those things could help. If not, at least there are only a few who are 59 and 60 to check out as compared to your 70+.
To e-mail me, click on my name and click the e-mail link. I can get back to you within 24 hours usually.
Susan

Old 03-28-2008, 09:23 AM

1,062 posts, read 2,160,052 times
I was told by the moderator, that it is now ok to post those sites, as long as they don't contain a forum.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:53 PM

842 posts, read 1,978,953 times
Thank you for letting me know. I did go ahead and e-mail him the information, but it is nice that we can share with everyone these free sites that are so helpful in locating people. There was no forum on the site I gave him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search