U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 04:50 PM

1,962 posts, read 1,213,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
His Mortuary Practitioner license is still active in NJ until next year.
ADDITIONAL NAMES:
David E Renaud , David W Renaud , David T Renaud ,

Did you try the emails I sent you for his Son? The Facebook page for the other relative I sent?
Yes, I tried both the email addresses you sent but they bounced right back to me. I sent out the FB message but havent' heard anything back. Since the FB person and I aren't 'friends' he may not even see the message unless he checks his 'other' folder. Not everyone knows there is an 'other' folder where messages from non friends go. Hopefully, he will check it.

That's good info knowing that his license is still active and in NJ.. I think later on I'll check some funeral home websites. Sometimes they list their employees.

thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 05:15 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,949,587 times
Just so you know the Facebook (OTHER) folder is gone. Now you get a notice from Facebook about a message request.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:24 AM

10,757 posts, read 21,390,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
Yes, I tried both the email addresses you sent but they bounced right back to me. I sent out the FB message but havent' heard anything back. Since the FB person and I aren't 'friends' he may not even see the message unless he checks his 'other' folder. Not everyone knows there is an 'other' folder where messages from non friends go. Hopefully, he will check it.

That's good info knowing that his license is still active and in NJ.. I think later on I'll check some funeral home websites. Sometimes they list their employees.

thanks!
I was googling the heck out of his name yesterday, it should have come up if he was still practicing unless where he works doesn't have a large website

Old 09-17-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
Just so you know the Facebook (OTHER) folder is gone. Now you get a notice from Facebook about a message request.
Thanks , I didn't know that. At least now I know the message I sent will be seen. Hopefully, it will bring some results.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I was googling the heck out of his name yesterday, it should have come up if he was still practicing unless where he works doesn't have a large website
Me too! At this point I;m starting to feel like a stalker... Lol a lousy one though.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:01 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,875,377 times
It seems you are trying the front door with limited results. As Roselvr and others know quite well, it may take a side door or rear door idea.

Old 09-19-2018, 08:49 AM

Default Thank you all

I just want to thank you all for your help but I think I'm going to give up the search.

I wouldn't feel comfortable sending a letter to his workplace or calling him even if I could find the number and honestly I feel a bit stalkerish by attempting to track down any of his relatives outside of a computer search. The emails I did send out bounced right back to me so I don't think it was meant to be that I find him.

Every time I've run into him so far it's been by accident so if it's meant to be that run into each other again, then I'll tell him. But thank you all again for all your help. I really appreciate all the research you've put into helping me.

Old 09-20-2018, 09:30 PM

10,839 posts, read 14,875,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
I just want to thank you all for your help but I think I'm going to give up the search.

I wouldn't feel comfortable sending a letter to his workplace or calling him even if I could find the number and honestly I feel a bit stalkerish by attempting to track down any of his relatives outside of a computer search. The emails I did send out bounced right back to me so I don't think it was meant to be that I find him.
Bouncing e-mails do not mean they were rejected by the recipient. It surely means they have changed. How recent were they active. Maybe not recent.

***** Do you mean a search by your self? Those willing to help you here will use their computer for research.

So you would not be looking outside of a computer search because that is how the best searchers here locate hundred's of old friends, family.

If you do wish to suspend your search then we can all hope he sees your question here in the future.

Old 10-15-2018, 06:35 PM

1,838 posts, read 792,617 times
I found his facebook but based on it he probably only uses it to check on his kids if at all. I found the obituary for his mother (just typed his name and obituary and Staten Island). Though it isn't fully there, it did show a brother Robert and grandkids Russell and Austin. Had a hard time with Austin but found Russell's facebook right away and guess who is friends Austin as well as David as a woman named Nichelle who might be David's wife or ex wife, looks about the right age. If you want try connecting with Russell https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1543668685

Old 10-16-2018, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofHere View Post
I found his facebook but based on it he probably only uses it to check on his kids if at all. I found the obituary for his mother (just typed his name and obituary and Staten Island). Though it isn't fully there, it did show a brother Robert and grandkids Russell and Austin. Had a hard time with Austin but found Russell's facebook right away and guess who is friends Austin as well as David as a woman named Nichelle who might be David's wife or ex wife, looks about the right age. If you want try connecting with Russell https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1543668685
I just went to Russels FB page and the resemblance to Dave is uncanny. The younger pics of Russel look exactly like the Dave I knew when I was younger.
The area Russel lives in works out too because it's right in the middle of where Dave and I grew up, and where Dave moved to.
Thank you so much! I'll FB message the guy and I'll let you know what happens..

Last edited by elliedeee; 10-16-2018 at 08:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search