Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2018, 12:19 AM

2 posts, read 908 times

Advertisements

Hello!
I am searching for an old love from my formative years in Bayern, West Germany.
I have checked all sources I know, including the social media, zilch... no success.

We had a brief but intense relationship during my transition from Nuernberg to Muenchen in 1968-69.

I am desperate to discover what happened with her and if she had any child that could be mine.

Just learned that she wrote to let me know she was pregnant shortly after my Umzug to Munich Dezember 1969. The letter was kept from me by my then 'beliebte HausMutter', in her misguided attempt to protect me!
This was communicated to me just a few years ago when I visited Munich to spend her last days with her. She died of cancer a day after my return to the US.

My girl's name is HEIDI MOERTL... then, about 20-22yrs. ; I was 22.
She lived around FUERTH -or in NUERNBERG - on VEITSBRONNER STRASSE (' Don't remember the house Nummer).

Please advise!

Please advise and/or investigate this issue for me. I do not have 'deep pockets' to finance another 'fishing expedition' overseas.

RSVP here or the my email address:
crosevic3@outlook.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 08:28 AM

14,422 posts, read 20,544,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnkrautvNicht View Post
Hello!
I am searching for an old love from my formative years in Bayern, West Germany.
I have checked all sources I know, including the social media, zilch... no success.

We had a brief but intense relationship during my transition from Nuernberg to Muenchen in 1968-69.

I am desperate to discover what happened with her and if she had any child that could be mine.

Just learned that she wrote to let me know she was pregnant shortly after my Umzug to Munich Dezember 1969. The letter was kept from me by my then 'beliebte HausMutter', in her misguided attempt to protect me!
This was communicated to me just a few years ago when I visited Munich to spend her last days with her. She died of cancer a day after my return to the US.

My girl's name is HEIDI MOERTL... then, about 20-22yrs. ; I was 22.
She lived around FUERTH -or in NUERNBERG - on VEITSBRONNER STRASSE (' Don't remember the house Nummer).

Please advise!

Please advise and/or investigate this issue for me. I do not have 'deep pockets' to finance another 'fishing expedition' overseas.

RSVP here or the my email address:
crosevic3@outlook.com
Do you have the letter in hand or can get it?
If she was 20-21-22 in 1968-1969 then she was born before 1950. Her parents should have been born in the early 1930's or before and currently age 86+
Hopefully they are alive and well but if not and one or more is deceased then a search for their obituary could give you clues. 85 year old parents could have died in the last 10-15 years thus making information in an obituary far more recent with a married name and location.
Right now you are near 50 years behind and her parents obituary could get you decades closer to the present which is what you want.

Last edited by howard555; 11-01-2018 at 08:59 AM..

Old 11-01-2018, 03:01 PM

5,161 posts, read 11,418,851 times
Moertl is an uncommon last name in Germany. "Moertel" would be more common. I wonder if this person could possibly be related to her?
The town he resides in is close to Munich.

+49 8144 989890, 08144989890

Harald Mörtl
Adresse Hauptstraße 12
Postleitzahl 82284
Stadt / Ort Grafrath (Grafrath), Deutschland

forum rules, please read them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search