Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2019, 03:59 PM

6 posts, read 2,177 times

Advertisements

I’m looking for more info on my boyfriends dads family. He’s never met his dad or that side of the family and wants a little information on them.

My boyfriends name is
James Arvel Smith jr however was adopted by his maternal grandmother when he was around 9-10, so his name now is James Arvel Mash.
He was born May 29th, 1986

His moms name is
Angela Renee Mash but she still goes by her Ex married name Smith
Birthday is October 30th 1967

His dads name is

James Arvel Smith
Born May 8th, 1964 in Harris County Tx
He’s know to live in Louisiana. His current location is Monroe, but has lived in Grayson and Columbia La

Not looking to get in touch with him out of fear that he wouldn’t want to but we basically wanted to find possible other children he could of had or a picture as my boyfriend has never seen a picture of his dad before.
In addition wanted to see possible aunts or uncles or cousins
Here’s more info

His dads mothers name is

Barbara Sue Smith, her maiden name is Wise
I’m unsure of birthdays but there’s a possibility of her living in Nevada at some point.

His dads name is
James Arvel smith Sr
Again haven’t found a birthday but I do know his death was in the late 80s possible 90s.

His dad has some siblings, I only know of a few but I believe there could be more

One of his sisters name is
Barbara Ann Smith her married name could be Watts
One of his brothers name is
Charles Smith
Again I don’t know any birthdays I apologize.
Any information would help.
My email is jesse26174@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 02:23 PM

7,514 posts, read 13,608,655 times
Try this from Whitepages.com

James Arvel Smith Sr.

Age 50s

Phone numbers
(318) 327-5785

Current address
700 Orleans St Monroe LA 71201-2714

Old 05-24-2019, 12:09 AM

6 posts, read 2,177 times
I should have posted that in original message that I have that information. I had called once last year and the guy hung up on me. Didn’t really let me explain. But by my research I’m like 99 percent sure it’s him. My main goal is to find out if he has any kids or other relatives my boyfriend could get in touch with. Thank you by the way for helping me search :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search