U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2019, 12:05 AM

6 posts, read 865 times

Advertisements

I had mentioned in an Earlier thread about my boyfriends dad he hasnít met but my boyfriend also has a brother. I wanted to create a separate thread as not to take away from the other one cause they are both important and needs to be solved.

Basically he has a brother heís never met by the name of Brandon. I have no idea what his last name would be but I can give you Motherís name

Her maiden is Angela Renee Mash and her married name is Angela Rennee Smith. I have no idea when she gave birth to Brandon. She wonít give my boyfriend any info on his long lost brother.

Also if you need it, Angelaís birthday is October 30th,1967 Born to Evelyn Louise Counce and Talmadge Mash.
My boyfriends info is
James Arvel Mash
Born May 29th,1986

The brother Iím trying to find would be names Brandon.

Email me at jesse26174@gmail.com

Thank you all
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2019, 10:25 AM

10,838 posts, read 14,864,274 times
Good of you to post two questions as well as much of the details that you know.

Old 05-24-2019, 11:14 AM

10,218 posts, read 4,079,456 times
I'm certainly able to find current social media accounts for his grandmother and mother, in La Grange; but nothing for Brandon.

So would the brother Brandon be younger than your boyfriend? And possibly a product of her marriage to Smith?

Can he talk to his grandmother and find out the info he's looking for?

Old 05-25-2019, 02:40 PM

6 posts, read 865 times
Unfortunately she doesnít know or wonít give it up. Which is why we are forced to go around them. I think Brandon would be younger than James due to the fact Angela left Jamesís life when he was around 7-10 years old and only came back five years ago. So she could have very well had a child in that time frame. I know sheís lived in Georgia for 12 years and before you moved here to Pensacola. Brandon would be a product of her marriage with Smith since they divorced and never spoke again.
Iím worried about Brandon most likely has his fathers last name and Iím unsure of who the father could be. Iíve heard a few of her exes but not many. Iíve no idea if she gave Brandon up for adoption or if he was raised his his father. She gets super emotional and wonít give any info on it. Surely there has to be some record of him being born somewhere right ?

Thank you :-)

Old 05-25-2019, 03:07 PM

6 posts, read 865 times
I found a Birth record that possibly matches what I’m looking for.
It says
Brandon Keith Besses
Born December 26th, 1995 in Tarrant Texas.
Parents are
Angela Renee Smith and Keith Cornelius Smith.
I have no idea if adoption happened right after but I feel like I wouldn't be able to find original birth certificate like that if he was adopted.
I looked his name up in Facebook and only one match and I don’t think that would be him.
There’s another one that’s questionable.
Name is
Brandon Scott Walls
Born April 25th 1996 in Rockingham NC
Parents are
Angela Renee Smith Walls
Gregory Deeris Walls
I don’t know if Angela had gotten remarried at any point, she said she didn’t but that might not be true which is why I’m giving this Birth record a chance. I’m going to try to see if any marriage records exist.

Last edited by Holydiiver; 05-25-2019 at 03:25 PM..

Old 05-29-2019, 02:48 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,948,540 times
I'll send you info on the Brandon Keith Besses but the Angela DOB is not the same as you posted.

I'll also send you info on the Father of the other Brandon posted. Gregory Deeris Walls

Bill

Last edited by MrBillM; 05-29-2019 at 03:09 PM..

Old 05-29-2019, 05:40 PM

6 posts, read 865 times
For some reason it won’t let me properly update my original post grrr. I found new info that could help during the search.
His name would be Brandon Michael ____ and apparently he was named after his Dad.
Angela claimed that she was set up and got her child taken away. I don’t know if it was by the state or not. He was possibly born in Georgia, Texas or Louisiana

Old 05-30-2019, 04:38 AM
Status: "Moon landing 50th anniversary July 20." (set 20 hours ago)

46,879 posts, read 37,054,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holydiiver View Post
For some reason it won’t let me properly update my original post grrr. I found new info that could help during the search.
His name would be Brandon Michael ____ and apparently he was named after his Dad.
Angela claimed that she was set up and got her child taken away. I don’t know if it was by the state or not. He was possibly born in Georgia, Texas or Louisiana
You only have 90 minutes to update your original post (or any other post) and that's it. No more. Since that day is long since gone, you can't do anything about it. You can do updates on subsequent posts you make here from now on.

And please do not go into the blog pages to try to do inquiries. You will not get responses there. Those are for journaling only.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search