U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 12:01 AM

1 posts, read 18,211 times
Default Help me find someone

Good evening to all. I'm looking for an email address of a friend named Marie Claire de Asis, living in Oak Lawn, Illinois. She's from the Philippines and haven't heard of her for years.. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2006, 12:39 AM

65 posts, read 201,297 times
http://find.intelius.com/search-summ...earchform=name

There she is!

Old 02-04-2007, 06:02 PM

22 posts, read 98,105 times
Hello Cjusanc,

You can go to:

http://investigate.net

Hit the "Find People" tab, enter MARIE C DEASIS and you will find her.

Her name is listed there. I think it is probably Oak Forest, Il

That search is free!

Good luck!
Bill

Old 09-12-2007, 08:02 AM

1 posts, read 17,569 times
Hello my name is rosie and i am trying to find my father is name is mark ellis,and he use to live in the uk can anyone help me

Old 11-02-2008, 01:53 AM

1 posts, read 15,823 times
need help!
i been trying to track down my dad for years, all i know is his name is Brian Gould and he moved to Germany before i was born.
I have no idea if he still lives there, or where in germany he lives so pretty stuck when it comes to searching.
I'm no good at searching either so if there someone that can for me that be great

Old 11-02-2008, 07:57 AM

2,074 posts, read 8,082,898 times
You may get better results if you start your own thread and list the persons name in the subject. It's not a good idea to hi-jack a thread ............

Old 02-17-2010, 10:51 AM

1 posts, read 12,493 times
Hello to all, I am looking for my lost sister her name is Emily she would proubly be 15. You see we have the same birth father. Our birth farthers name is Joepsh Combs hes in his early 40s. He lives in Taylor Michigan. I am 17 and i recently found out about both of them when i was 14. I was trying to get child support and i needed to know about joes health issues because unforenttly i have kidney issues and when i found out about him he told me about emily i have no way of getting ahold oh him because he has no number i would love to meet emily its one of my goals in life!

If anyone can help me..... there could be a reward!
To get ahold of me try myspace my url is wammy_92

The name is Sammy D thank you!

Old 02-23-2010, 10:37 AM

1 posts, read 12,363 times
iam looking for someone with [EMAIL="email..steve54@yahoo.com"]email..steve54@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] is he real or not

Old 08-29-2010, 02:33 PM

1 posts, read 10,397 times
It's a lot to read, but i want everyone to know all the information because I'm determined to find some help.

I need major help.
In my little town, we just had a fair. We have one every year for a week. I've been going for as long as I can remember. Every year I go to hang out with friends and see other family members. I ride the rides and play the games. Same thing every year.
This year was different...
There was a ride there that was fun to ride. I loved going on it so me and a friend rode it a few times. Well, the guy running it was very nice. He joked around and talked to us. I thought that was his job. He was supposed to be friendly so he'd get more people to ride. Well we talked for a bit. I hung out around his ride for a bit. Keep in mind, the fair started monday. On Friday night, i stayed later than usual by myself to hang out with him. We talked about just normal everyday stuff. We hung out for about 3 hours at the fair grounds after everything closed down and people left. Then before I left that night, he gave me a hug.
I went back Saturday, the last day, and we walked around on his break for about 30 minutes and talked. We played a game and he won me a stuffed animal. I hung around his ride and we talked for that night. I had to leave at 11:30 though. On the last day of fair, even though I usually stayed till 12-1 at night. So, we said goodbye and hugged. I gave him my cell number.
I know I will probablly not here from him or see him again. But I would like to at least talk to him one more time...
Please help me.
Contact me at [EMAIL="saraajh@hotmail.com"]saraajh@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] if you are interested in helping me or know of any possibilities.
I only know his first name, i'm not sure how to spell it, his age, and what state he's from.
That is if he didn't lie to me.
It's not much to go on, I realize this, but some information is better than none. Right?

Old 02-23-2011, 07:36 PM

1 posts, read 9,299 times
hi..can someone help me find an old friend of mine? if ur interested then email me at beautyx24xqueen@aol.com. please help u dont know happy i would be.. i really need to get in contact with this person.thnk u
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search