U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2008, 08:19 AM

1 posts, read 1,820 times

Advertisements

Hi, My name is marilyn mother of 6 kids and i have been looking for my mom i havnt seen my mom for about 21yrs when i was little my dad took me away from my mom and i had a brother that my dad sold to some family he is the only brother that i have from mom and dad i met my mom when i was 15yrs old and then didnt see her anymore. she used to be in new york city but i was told she no longer live there that she lives in PR. Her name is Carmen Delia Rosario and she is about 53-56yrs old i when to PR about 5yrs ago and when to Rio Grande and when house to house for about 2hrs but no luck. If there is someone out there that can tell me or help me in telling me how can i try to find her i miss her i was never with her but i love her and need her in my and my kids lifes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2008, 10:22 AM

842 posts, read 1,976,041 times
Hi Marilyn,
There is a Carmen Delia Rosario, age 53, AKA Carmen D. Castro. who lives or has lived in the following places: Orlando, FL, Carolina, Puerto Rico, Rockville, MD, Capital Heights, MD and Adelphia, MD. She is associated with the following people in some way:
ROSARIO, LEILA F (Age 58)
CASTRO, MADIEL CASTRO,
FERNANDEZ JOBANY (Age 54)
CASTRO, NICOLAS IC
CASTRO, LYDIA V (Age 51)
ABIMAEL, RODRIGUEZ
CASTRO, ROSALIA
CASTRO, JOSE M
CASTRO, MIGUEL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or