Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2008, 08:40 PM

15 posts, read 35,931 times

Advertisements

If anyone knows Terry Norman, please give him my email and telephone number to him. I lost contact with him about 5 years ago and have been looking with no luck. Email is normanthomas1@gmail.com , phone is 808 227 0250.
Please if you know anything about him drop me a note or a call. I really want to see and talk to him. Just need to know he is okay. I am okay also.

Thank you
Pat Thomas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2008, 09:23 AM

1,063 posts, read 2,462,987 times
Do you have a middle initial and date of birth?

Old 03-23-2008, 03:20 PM

Default Lost my Brother

yes, his middle name is Frances and his birthday is 12/27/41. It's either the 27th or the 28th. I always got them mixed up.

Do you know him or maybe know more about finding someone than I do? I would really appreciate it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

pat

Old 03-24-2008, 11:27 AM

I do not know him. Try a check on peoplefinders.com. There is a town (Cupertino, CA) listed for someone with his name and age and a relative named Elizabeth, but when I look on zabasearch.com, I don't see that town. You might try doing a search on google, by typing in their name (without the middle initial this time) and then ca (the state) along side the name. Zabasearch still might be helpful. You can eliminate certain addresses and people to try to narrow him down. Good luck.

Old 04-07-2008, 12:00 AM

Default Lost my brother

He did live there maybe 20 years ago. Elizabeth is his x-wife. I have tried people search but they have very old information. Thank you for looking. Keep it up, you may run into something. I did find some information in a town close to the one you found called Pinole with a telephone number but no one ever answers the phone. I wish they would just pick it up. I'm sure they are getting pretty upset with the constant ringing. Just pick up the phone. Anyway, thank you again.

pat

Old 04-07-2008, 09:10 AM

Could this be him? Terry Norman- Real Estate
There is a picture and Fremont is not that far from Cupertino. Pinole is also in the bay area.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:35 PM

Default Lost my brother

Oh, I wish it was. But no, It's not him. I am still trying to call the number I have and they still don't answer. It is a working line, but no voice mail. I do really thank you for all your work. I had found some information in that area also, but I'm guessing it is not him although he did live in the area 20/30 years ago, he may have gone back. I'l keep trying. Sooner or later I will find something. Hopefully it's sooner.
Again, thank you for your help.

pat

Old 04-25-2008, 08:26 PM

Are you certain that he is no longer in Las Vegas? Google has a phone number for a Terry Norman. You might want to try it. Type in his name, without the middle initial and then put Las Vegas, NV after his name. You'll see the number at the top of the page.

You might also try doing a regular search on his name in Google or Yahoo. Sometimes it helps to put the name in quotes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search